Rumration run ashore

I just had the phots developed from the RR run ashore lads.

Thanks again to Clown_Puncher, Monty (RIP), AlfaCharlie, Blackrat, JonnoJonno, WreckerL, XRD, Rumrat, Granny, Bergen, Witsend, Drakey, Seenoffteefcuk, Wet and Blobby, StixJimboRM, Haggis Catcher and anyone else I've missed, for making it such a memorable evening.

If you have any other phots of the night please post them here.

Roll on next year!

You lot stop giving me grief, the race relation office is still open until 1600.

I am in urgent need of help at the moment. :(

jjp23 said:
I can't get over the one CP ended up with.....

That spoilt cnut always gets the div's one's.
Edited to say I dont think anyone could get over her, unless it was a bootneck from the Mountain warfare cadre.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ah. What memories. But you forgot when we did some airsofting. I've attached the pictures for those of you who were too drunk.

In this piccy - MLP, 2DD, AC, JJ

The rest of the team:

Blackrat said:
Ah. What memories. But you forgot when we did some airsofting. I've attached the pictures for those of you who were too drunk.

The rest of the team:

Its good to see none of you tried the old Minstrel routine.

Blackrat said:

The rest of the team:

There's nothing like a good walt-off.

Clown_Puncher said:
Blackrat said:

The rest of the team:

That rear rank looks like they'd be more at home in pink

Clown_Puncher said:
Blackrat said:

The rest of the team:

Fcuk me we were Walting?
I thought it was for real, I hid behind Aldi's and killed three Muslims when they finished work.
Fcukin sorry lads. :oops: :oops: 8O

Blackrat said:

The rest of the team:

I forgot about the airsoft!

Just found this one of you:

2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:

The rest of the team:

I forgot about the airsoft!

Just found this one of you:

Oh dear are you sure that's Blackrat? as I've a feeling its one of those I shagged during the orgy. Has he got any sisters who are as dive?