Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

RumratioN/Arrse Crawl 27th May 2006

^And banter like that folks is exactly why you should be signing up for the crawl.

Watch out for beebs creeping apology when she works out that FIRST EVER hasn't already been seen to - and watch out for me on the crawl - I'll be the one hand-cuffed to the feisty one herself :lol:

Beebs is this a photo of you from the old style arrse only crawls or what you intend wearing for the new style joint ones?

B0002EGHYC.01-A39B6LAYBCL5SI._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This is more like it - was getting fed up.

:)

So - sign up if you havent, confirm and pay up if you have! or i will set the feisty porrige wog on you.

should be a good extended DTS! your back teeth will be awash.

Rincewind

Rincewind said:
This is more like it - was getting fed up.

:)

So - sign up if you havent, confirm and pay up if you have! or i will set the feisty porrige wog on you.

should be a good extended DTS! your back teeth will be awash.

Rincewind

OI!

I'd be less worried about her back teeth and more about your missing front teeth!

Beebs :D

PS Do the Navy types drink Babycham?

Grrrrrrrrretbackinyirbox........ Should we have a 'Champ of the Land' and a 'Champ of the Sea' nominated to be the representational drinker for the services winner, last man standing?

Or does this encourage an alcohol abuse mentality?

Games suggestions?

Beebs

Of course. - well not smarties but i think we will skip that one.

:) Jenga can be so funny and a very quick way to get hammered

Rincewind

Latest Threads