Rumrat

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Mar 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He's not posted for a long while, with his medical history does anyone know if he's OK, Sterling Stirling have any ideas?.

posted in Lil's as I'm expecting the usual responses but where is the old fart.

2. I yakked with him a while ago when it was 9.30 pm here, 2 30 UK side.........

3. Your concern for that otherwise inveterate rogue is shared.I just hope he was not run over by the outrage bus.

If no news from Sterling (or TwoBadgeMango?) then we may have to muster the RR cyber-search parties.....

4. Is he a drift for both watches again?

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

He's busy sorting out the watchbill with NorwayChris.

Before you know it, he'll be bitch slapping the mongs and providing his take on affairs.

6. I believe Rumrat was in the throes of moving houses.. took me almost a year before my internet was up and running. Hope that he is okay in view of "non posts"

7. I am concerned as you mate(s), was very supportive of me during my recent absence and would like to return the favour but he has not answered PM's.

8. Bump......still no word, last time he posted was 6th Feb, does anyone have an inkling as to how he is or where he is?.

9. Bump. Anyone heard from him?

10. Not seen him on the site. Bit worrying really. Does anyone live near him or know any mutual people who could check on the fella?

11. Same here. getting a bit worried abut the old codger

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Does anyone have contact details for Norway Chris?

13. Bumping this as I saw he was logged on tonight but declined to post. I suppose that means I can't have his steaming bats or fag stamps then!!

14. He was online about 10 minutes ago.

15. Maybe he's deep undercover. Or deep under something anyway :p Upholding the highest standards of RR.

Seriously though, knowing he's been online makes it less worrying but not like him to be this quiet though.

16. Hi, Rumrat is not on line, I am his son, and I just logged into his account having seen this thread the other day.
    I sent a message to one of the lads that had sent him a message in his in box.
    I was checking to see if he had let you all know what was happening with dad. He obviously has not looked at his messages yet. It was a member called Andy cap that I messaged.
    Dad has been very ill since Feb and has not been around. He was at one time critical and we did not expect him to make it but he rallied round and now seems to be on the road to recovery. He kept saying he wouldn't give you b@~#ards the satisfaction of escaping him that quickly.
    He sends his regards and has asked me to drop in here now and again to give (his words) a sit-rep?
    Regards to you all.
    J.

17. Thanks for the update, give him our best wishes and tell the old fart to stop malingering (it's his round BTW).

18. I will do.
    Its been driving him up the wall that he has about 4 bottles of that Pussers rum you lot seem to treat as currency, and is unable to get stuck into it.
    I being the sensible one in the family have tried to advise him as to the benefits of sobriety, but might as well talk to the wall.

19. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Thanks RumSon, give him my best regards. To aid his mobility sit in full view but at a distance and start working your way through his Pussers, that should get him going

20. Sending him a kiss, too x