Rumrat gets out his Cheque Book

On a note of trivia, as from this morning, I technically have £762.51p to my name.
When i pay my landlord the £77.00 pound electricity and council tax I owe I will have less than £700.00.
YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Well that was a disappointment! When I opened this thread thought it was going to be about Rummers ringing the bell ... but then I got to thinking of Rummers chequebook and Moths ... which brought me onto Chaos Theory! Just means that the size of moth that flys out of Rummers Chequebook will cause a Typhoon in China making millions homeless ... [email protected]!

Well that was a disappointment! When I opened this thread thought it was going to be about Rummers ringing the bell ... but then I got to thinking of Rummers chequebook and Moths ... which brought me onto Chaos Theory! Just means that the size of moth that flys out of Rummers Chequebook will cause a Typhoon in China making millions homeless ... [email protected]!
No check book, joint building society account and my own with £6.00 in it.
Its great being penniless, and it will be even better come 6th April next year.

Its great being penniless, and it will be even better come 6th April next year.
Funny you should say that ... 'er indoors turns 60 next year (don't tell her I told you!) and has announced that she is reducing the hours she works per week thus reducing the contribution to the National Debt ... or in her case the amount of dosh she has to spend on such necessities as dresses/jewelery/make-up/shoes ... leaving me to pay the utility bills/morgage/fuel etc ... so think I may well be entering the penniless stakes myself!

Funny you should say that ... 'er indoors turns 60 next year (don't tell her I told you!) and has announced that she is reducing the hours she works per week thus reducing the contribution to the National Debt ... or in her case the amount of dosh she has to spend on such necessities as dresses/jewelery/make-up/shoes ... leaving me to pay the utility bills/morgage/fuel etc ... so think I may well be entering the penniless stakes myself!

Its cost me about £650 to become penniless.;-)

60 years ago! cheeky git, I have hardly aged since that pic of me in rig, just a few grey hairs and the odd wrinkle, nose and arse respectivly