Rumrat and family get into the paper

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Merlin28, Sep 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Say no more, Plymothian janner fcukpigs should be culled at birth.

2. Give it 15 years there mum will be dropping them off at Jesters

3. I feel like putting on a Scissor Sisters track and running around the kitchen singing 'I'm glad to be gay'...

4. 15 years? Rubbish! you have well overestimated :roll:

And still they come..

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/8409...evicted_from_her_Crawley_council_home/?ref=mr

I believe this thread could be doing an enormous disservice to Rumrat who is an honourable person, and one with extremely good taste in rum, that has done nothing to deserve this :eek:

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

6. Jesus Christ, I can feel the urge to put on my Outrage Bus Conductor's uniform and give the driver the old "Ding ding!".
    The lead swinging twunts need sterilising, not permanent, just until one of them gets a job. Never going to happen though.
    Got to love the Ex-Pongo in B_N_M search results here,
    http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=513787&in_page_id=2

with his brood of 10. Hasn't got a job because he's looking after his disabled wife who's still fit enough to shag and bear 7 sprogs since she was deemed disabled.
    She then drips she can only afford to buy the family one Nintendo Wii on their benefits and that the breakfasts that are delivered to them each morning are a bit meagre.
    It's a wonder they can manage to cope with living. :dontknow:

7. Who'se fault. The dilly [email protected] that claim. Or the dilly [email protected] that pay their tax. ?

8. Neither.

Lay the blame squarely at the feet of those Politicians, past & present/all hues, who:

1. Provided and developed an over-generous 'Welfare System'.

2. Created vast hordes of Civ. Serpents (non-productive) to dispense this largesse from the depths of the working tax-payer's pockets.

3. Failed to reign-in the underclass of those feckless claimant types already cited by posters above.

:evil:

Bob