Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. ......that he is trying to beat Normans record for being gutted.....amateur :roll:
  3. The 'he' is actually a 'she'...............Jade Goody never died, she just took on her Nailz's persona full time.
  4. I heard Nails/z is actually 2SL and everything he said on here was true.

5. I suspect that 'Nails' was actually a 'they' - at a guess several Psychology students from Manchester Met. Looking at the structure of 'his' posts they seemed designed to elicit a particular response and they almost always did despite the fact that many respondents were seasoned posters with good troll recognition skills. They read to me like trigger questions, so it's possible that the point was to gather enough data for a 3rd year dissertation. Doubt it'll get more than a 3rd though, very unethical way of doing research for a start.
  6. Did that give you a headache?

7. I just thought he was a tw*t who fished for bites (quite succesfully on occasions)
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Who?! :shock:
  9. Is that a trigger question?
  10. That they were too :)
  11. Will he be allowed back I feel I missed out on his best posts?
  12. Pstttt, spent 28 days at Lympstonia before running home to Mummy.
  13. Ach not a rumour, that's the truth lol
  14. What ! YOU or Nailz

Jack McH
  15. Ferkin cheek!!
    I was so good I only needed 18 days from Attestation to Passing Out.
    And 6 of those were in Hunter Troop.
    I was forward Trooped to the Kings Squad, after correcting the First Drill on the correct method of Grounding Arms in the middle of the Adjudtant's drill inspection and was told that in future the Kings Badge would only ever be awarded to those who exceeded my performance, that has never occured.
  16. We have a bite Capt we need a bigger boat!
  17. 8O :roll:

18. i been reading this forum and i'm almost 100 percent certain that the nails guy is someone from my area in Derby who joined the marines but opted out after the initial 28 day period. The reason i'm sure is because he makes the EXACT same jokes in person as he makes on here. I would bet any money its him.
  19. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

how well do you know him?
  20. It's not the geezer who took 3 psychometric tests to get in was it John?