Rummers.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Aug 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has he posted whilst I have bin away these 9 days, if not I am a tad worried, PM me if you have any info.

2. I'm quite concerned too...........miss the old rascal...........don't think he's wiv da bruvvas nickin' / liberating comet and carpetright do ya ?

3. Directing operation blag ?, yes, could be. .:brushteeth:

4. ==========================================================

==========================================================

To let his overheated keyboard cool down Rummers often vanishes, hoping we'll not notice:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/diamond-lils/54843-awol-aod-austral.html

<<Not the first time he has ferked off on leave and never told anyone.>>

5. Any nooz ?, seem to recall Jesse has his phone number, mebee he could try get in touch with Oz-Tamworth person.

6. It might be worth PMing Jesse and asking him to give him a call.

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Was there not a mention of a trip to the States, down South somewhere to trace his chains, sorry roots?

8. PM'd him a couple of weeks ago - no reply mind you he thinks I'm a cnut he is not alone!!!

9. He's gorn darn Sarf to Carolina to stay with some distant relatives on his
    great-great-grand-daddies side. Doing a bit of catching up on those good
    old days with the good ole' boys. Yeee-Haww!

[​IMG]

10. I would have sed ZZ TOP but their set's are not long enough. .:brushteeth:

11. I thought he was coming down 'ere to Kernow land for a holiday although that was at the beginning of the month. I've not seen too many ethnics in tin tents about though.

12. BUMP............

13. Any word on Rummer's disposition? As far as I can see his last post on the Forum was 17 July and that seems to be a long time ago, given his RR history. Hope he's well and not trying to figure out how to extract himself from the canal on his running route.

Jesse, did you have any luck getting hold of him?

14. Thank you Pontius, if anyone knows a contact number for Rummers please contact him and put my, and a few others minds at rest.

15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I've PM'd 2BM to see if he has had any contact with Rummers

16. Well, I'm looking out of my window in Oz at the moment and I can't see him. Maybe he's joined the Oz SAS, is using his new-found camouflage techniques and that's why he's illusive to mine eyes.

17. Possibly maybe, probably no. .:brushteeth: