Rummers update

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Sep 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :slow: Clear lower deck;- This afternoon I had a long chat with Rummers over the telephone. While I respect his privacy and will not break confidences ;:censored:- I can confirm that the old boy has been not too well[To put it mildly] at all for some time and comes across as a bit down.
    But he's still in the land of the living and that's the main thing.I believe that he 'll come back to R.R. in his own time:evil3:
  2. Thank you for doing that, Jesse, I'm really pleased to hear this.

Please send him a kiss and warn him that I am based not far from him at the moment and will go round and sort him out if I need to.

3. Thanks Jesse, likewise please pass on my regards, I miss reading him...
  4. Tell him to get a bloody move on. My shoes are positively filthy now.
  5. Be glad when the old scrotes better and can put finger to key pad, pass on my best.
  6. Ditto.....Just knew that RNDQ reunion was going to be a bit much for him
  7. He's still ticking over,that's the main thing.Get well soon Rummers.
  8. Get well soon, good news that he has been contacted.
  9. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Great news. There is life in us old coffin dodgers after all!! :)
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Good effort Jesse. I hope the old git returns soon - but if he does koofer it, can I have first dibs on his flip flops..?! :twisted:
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Tell him to sort his shit out, there's silver to polish and floors to be swept the lazy bugger...... oh, pass on my best regards as well.
  12. Thanks for taking the time and effort to contact him, Jesse. I'm pleased to see he'll be returning eventually and hope he recovers from his recent spate of crapness very soon (Angry Doc will understand the medical jargon). I did go out yesterday and set fire to some bush at the bottom of our block because I thought it might have seen him practising his 'indigenous' movements amongst the foliage. As it turned out, it was just a mob of 'roos foraging around but they move a lot faster that Rummers, so weren't affected by my pyromania.
  13. Third time he has bin AWOL from the site, WHEN he returns it's Tyburn time. . :brushteeth:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Glad to hear the news. Hope the old bugger gets well soon and comes back on site RR is not the same without him. Please pass on my best wishes jesse,
  15. Turn to, Rummers you old git. Couple of tots and some friggin' PT down Bugis Street will sort you out. Get well soon. ♥
  16. I heard he never could handle a proper run ashore
  17. Jesus, I'd like to see that delivered and for you to return unscathed ...

Get better Rummers or I'll get really annoyed with you.
  18. Thanks for that Jesse, hope the old fart gets back online soon.

When you spoke to him he didn't, by any chance, mention that tenner and 200 DF's he owes me?
  19. S’funny, I always imagined Rummers using his bellend on the key board........or is that just me.:oops:
    Anyway, get well soon Rummers. I really miss your posts, there is always such a genteel quality about them.

PS. Well done Jesse.:thumright:
  20. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I've yet to see his biff chit stating he is excused boots, the fucking skiving wanker. Tell him to man the fuck up. My fields are in a dreadful state.