Rum Ration's dying embers?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by twinkletoes2, Jul 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two contentious posts (1) Admiral Band off to a privileged retirement following 40 years of eneventful service
    And (2) How few Junior rates there were at the Buck House FAA Tea Party.

No vitriol? No lower deck drips? Nothing --Dead
    Understandable if you currently serve and all you have to look up to is that dreadful Shop-Sreward look and talk-alike Comrade Ainsworth.

Bloody hell, is that what this once proud Royal Navy has come down to?
  2. :wink: :wink: :wink: But HEY HO! They cant take your memories from you :lol: :lol:
  3. Norman dribbling again, bless him.
  4. But they can't take your cynicism and reasoned argument from you either.
    If you fail to express and publish your memories , we will be left uniformed as to whether you think your taxes are being well-spent or wasted on an army of civil servants and desk-driving Colonels and Brigadiers in MOD's million pound old-master adorned Whitehall luxurious accommodation . All this with our troops (mostly) coming home to rising-damped, ill-decorated , slum-like married quarters where , if there are any remaining have not been disposed of to Annington Homes whose Principals are already enjoying an early retirement in St Kitts and Nevis
  5. How is this current affairs? Who are you? Don't you realise that there a lot more pressing issues concerning the Armed Forces as a whole than that the MoD has a big building and some high ranking officers?
  6. Wizzbang this is Norman, it's what he does lol
  7. How can one man be such a throbber? Shave an entire labradors left ear..........
  8. Cheers Dits.
  9. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Norman, see if your long-suffering therapist can bring up those memories of blubbing in the corner off the playground because nobody wanted you to join their game. Then ask him to step up the medication.
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Fcukn hell, that record player has broken down again!
  11. I wasn't informed I'd be un-informed but was informed I'd be uniformed and informed others of this information in case the ill-informed had been un-informed of the uniform....I think
  12. Norman, have you escaped from the asylum again? Why don't you just fcuk off and die?

13. Little bit harrycrappers here old chap,but who the ferk is Norman, :wink:
  14. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Don't really know the full story behind Norman, but maybe someone can fill in the early days. He's a character who turns up (different nics) every so often and plays the same record. The A-side is "there's too many 2 & half's in the navy" and the B-side is "that senior officer has no combat experience or if retired should'nt be drawing a pension".

I think he & seadog where mates and are now fighting for custody of a secret love child. :wink:
  15. Norman, for those of you who don't know, is a bitter and twisted old fcukwit who periodically turns up on here and writes shite, railing about senior officers and the establishment. He offers no solutions or ideas, just repeats the same old bollocks. We've learned to treat him with the contempt he deserves. He'll hang around and make a few posts then disappear again for a few months, until he pops up again under a different username.
  16. Norman you are the weakest link, now fuck off
  17. So what do we have here?

'I've told you once & I've told you twice - but you won't listen to my advice......etc'

? Echoes of R Sts anyone?

Bob, returning to a safer depth. :wink: