Rum Ration usership survey: Sexual Orientation

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by NozzyNozzer, Jun 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am gay (same sex sexual attraction)

2. I am heterosexual (opposite sex sexual attraction)

0 vote(s)
  3. I am bisexual (I am sexually attracted to both sexes)

0 vote(s)
  4. I am asexual (I am not interested in sex)

0 vote(s)
  5. I am not sure

0 vote(s)
  1. I thought it would be interesting to eatsblish the percentage of Rum Ration's usership that belong to different sexual communities...
  2. Why? Are you looking for a shag? :wink:
  3. You some sort of perv?
  4. Hi Guys, I thought it would be interesting to run a series of polls to ascertain the nature of our readership - to determine if we are putting certain groups off. I'd like to have added a section on religious beliefs but I can't remember more than a few so I'll leave that to some one else. For example are most of us white, elderly (over 40 :lol: ), male, married, ex-Ganges, heterosexuals (which is what I suspect)? :roll: After all to date I'd say that RR is not very Muslim or gay friendly, to be honest, and that means that we potentially excluding people who might otherwise like to participate.
  5. I dont think anyone on here has anything against ragheads or arse virus breeders??? We love everyone..... well, I do anyway, hands across the ocean and all that
  6. That is no way to talk about the Queen!

On the other point, VD knows no boundaries when it comes to sexual orientation!
  7. No option for the Welsh? Bestiality and incest? :lol:
  8. Damn, I knew I'd missed something out! Unfortunately I cannot edit it - as I'm part Welsh I'm not sure if I want to! :roll:
  9. We don't exclude them, I think they have decided to exclude themselves. This is a forum that is open to anybody no matter what background. If they want to say anything on the forum then no one is stopping them.
  10. I just love woman , does that make me a bit of a lesbian :roll: :p if I was a woman I would make it my duty to be a lesbian , lovely creatures :lol: