Rum Ration usership survey: Sexual Orientation

How would you describe your sexual orientation?

  • I am heterosexual (opposite sex sexual attraction)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am bisexual (I am sexually attracted to both sexes)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am asexual (I am not interested in sex)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not sure

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1,099
I thought it would be interesting to eatsblish the percentage of Rum Ration's usership that belong to different sexual communities...
 

Shakey

War Hero
NozzyNozzer said:
I thought it would be interesting to eatsblish the percentage of Rum Ration's usership that belong to different sexual communities...
Why? Are you looking for a shag? :wink:
 
NozzyNozzer said:
I thought it would be interesting to eatsblish the percentage of Rum Ration's usership that belong to different sexual communities...
You some sort of perv?
 
Hi Guys, I thought it would be interesting to run a series of polls to ascertain the nature of our readership - to determine if we are putting certain groups off. I'd like to have added a section on religious beliefs but I can't remember more than a few so I'll leave that to some one else. For example are most of us white, elderly (over 40 :lol: ), male, married, ex-Ganges, heterosexuals (which is what I suspect)? :roll: After all to date I'd say that RR is not very Muslim or gay friendly, to be honest, and that means that we potentially excluding people who might otherwise like to participate.
 
NozzyNozzer said:
to date I'd say that RR is not very Muslim or gay friendly, to be honest, and that means that we potentially excluding people who might otherwise like to participate.
I dont think anyone on here has anything against ragheads or arse virus breeders??? We love everyone..... well, I do anyway, hands across the ocean and all that
 
Lingyai said:
NozzyNozzer said:
to date I'd say that RR is not very Muslim or gay friendly, to be honest, and that means that we potentially excluding people who might otherwise like to participate.
I dont think anyone on here has anything against ragheads or arse virus breeders??? We love everyone..... well, I do anyway, hands across the ocean and all that
That is no way to talk about the Queen!

On the other point, VD knows no boundaries when it comes to sexual orientation!
 
Bouillabaisse said:
No option for the Welsh? Bestiality and incest? :lol:
Damn, I knew I'd missed something out! Unfortunately I cannot edit it - as I'm part Welsh I'm not sure if I want to! :roll:
 

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
NozzyNozzer said:
Hi Guys, I thought it would be interesting to run a series of polls to ascertain the nature of our readership - to determine if we are putting certain groups off. I'd like to have added a section on religious beliefs but I can't remember more than a few so I'll leave that to some one else. For example are most of us white, elderly (over 40 :lol: ), male, married, ex-Ganges, heterosexuals (which is what I suspect)? :roll: After all to date I'd say that RR is not very Muslim or gay friendly, to be honest, and that means that we potentially excluding people who might otherwise like to participate.
We don't exclude them, I think they have decided to exclude themselves. This is a forum that is open to anybody no matter what background. If they want to say anything on the forum then no one is stopping them.
 

dondon

MIA
I just love woman , does that make me a bit of a lesbian :roll: :p if I was a woman I would make it my duty to be a lesbian , lovely creatures :lol:
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top