Rum Ration Run Ashore

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Jimmy_Green, Nov 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering if there would be any interest, especially among the more regular contributers, of a proper RR run ashore sometime in the future.
    Maybe meeting up in London at the UJC or somewhere in Dog Shit City.
    Any thoughts?
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Pub crawl of London - how long we got?! :lol:
  3. yes yes yes :lol:
  4. sgtpepperband

The Monopoly Board Game system is achievable I believe... :lol:
  5. I'd be interested... I promise to keep my hands and tongue to myself! :wink:
  6. Sounds like it could develop into an interesting night out.
  7. Ooooh this sounds interesting
  8. I'm always up for a run ashore, where ever it is. I guess by the proposed locations so far, there aren't many Guzz ratings on here.

Also, how long before I qualify as a more regular member? :?:
  9. I'm not sure I want to be able to put faces to avatars... it would take away a bit of that RR magic! ;-)
  10. sgtpepperband

...unless we make it a rig run! Nutty could turn up in his S/Ms woolly pully and diesel hat at a jaunty angle! :lol:
  11. I have been thinking of doing something similar amongst the regulars, perhaps a trip up a certain clock tower to see & hear Big Ben from a few feet away. So how about making a day of it sometime?
  12. I've got an unissued 1960 lid from the G-Place stores! :lol: I'm afraid I'm too big to fit into my RNXS no.8s!
  13. sgtpepperband

Draft an RRTM, cc it to Jenny Dabber to approve it, dist it on the Forums, and wait for everyone to turn up (and I'll troop anyone who's absent!!) :lol:
  14. Why does it have to be the Smoke.....somewhere more central please.
  15. im new around here but i would be up for it
  16. if irresponsible drinking is involved... count me in. I will bring the Ludo board... :D
  17. Perhaps our first should be in London, then others should be held in different locations...
  18. Guzz if possible please !!!!!!!!!!!
  19. wherever you decide to hold it, count me in!
  20. Why don't we have a pre xmas piss up in Guzz?