Rum Ration Roulette

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Aug 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Go to the forum members list, pick a name at random and send em a nasty post.
    Fuckin hope Good/Bad co aint on it, or you're fucked.:grin:
  2. Why at random? Can't we just send it to the twats we hate?
  3. Fuckin hell I couldn't cope with that amount of hate mail, I'd need more therapy.
    I'm just about holding it together with Sharky on my case. I'm so fuckin sensative it's unreal.

And anyway random can be fixed, ask Camelot.:wink:
  4. Has to be done! I'll do it when I'm at work and have access to a puter (not to be confused with a puta)
  5. If you pick a name how is it random?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. You're about as sensative as a mk8 mod4
  7. I like sending snottograms to real people instead of randoms on the internet. My local MP gets a pretty shitty time from me, as does the council, my next door neighbour and the building firm who's van was parked in my spot at the pub.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ah yes, Cumbrian living. Where it is SOP to drive to and from the boozer.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'm forwarding on all my spam to you so you'll feel the love!
  10. Do it like when you kiss Finks shut your eyes and run the cursor.XD
  11. You aint going to live long enough to forward all the shit you must get. Fuck it takes me a few days a week to send the threats to you and I think your OK.:rage:
  12. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I don't have much time so can I just reply to this thread and tell everyone to fuck off?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The rules are quite clearly laid down.

Five and drive my man, five and drive.

14. Can I use a Koken loop and make it quasi random?

Someone will know what I'm talking about - honestly!
  15. Ok then what are you going to use for your X[SUB]1[/SUB],...,X[SUB]n[/SUB] variables? Names which then is not random or assign a number to each name?Any way Quasi Randoms are not that random as you can narrow your X[SUB]1[/SUB],...,X[SUB]n[/SUB] variables to give a specific answer, hence cheat, just select someone to throw abuse at (abuse window now open right next to delete button)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  16. Computers .. "random" number generator .. And people still play online bingo and roulette?
  17. Google is your friend.

Or Crypto course in Collingrad!!!!
  18. Nigger logic.

19. Or an OU degree in hard sums, remember principles but cannot do sod all with equations these days, lack of practice.

Also did crypto course in Collingwood.

The more common Quasi-random is the quasi-Monte Carlo method
  20. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I was wondering why I had so much fan mail. I thought for a minute I had upset someone.