Rum Ration RN Calendar 2007 - how about it???

Would a series of phots in a similar vein be a good RR fundraising ploy for a naval charity?

• NO, are you fcuking serious mate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNSURE, bloody hell, what is the mob coming to!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jenny_Dabber said:
If it is tastefully done and members are willing to come forward, I see no harm :wink:

Now, who know's the LOM and where can I stalk him?

I agree with Jenny, it should be done in the style of the LOM ;-)
Am sure there would be plenty of willing volunteers!

dondon

MIA
Welshbird said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
If it is tastefully done and members are willing to come forward, I see no harm :wink:

As long as the ladies take part as well , how about it Jenny, Wompingwillow, Welshbird , & all the rest of you ladies out there , :lol: 8O

dondon said:
Welshbird said:
Jenny_Dabber said:

As long as the ladies take part as well , how about it Jenny, Wompingwillow, Welshbird , & all the rest of you ladies out there , :lol: 8O

You'll have to speak to my agent :lol:

NozzyNozzer said:
Engines said:
We used to have an old blanket, somebody sat on it & others pulled them up & down (or was that after lights out?)
Do you remember 'Cardinal Red' for the Entrance step?

I remember the blanket. I though everybody did it the same way! It was I think the only "fun" part of polishing the mess square. It was a pity the rest was hard graft. No recollection of Cardinal Red. I thought they used blood for the step, from one of the "sacrificial" nozzers! :wink:

Perhaps we should include a pic (if there are any) of a messdeck being polished. If not perhaps the G Association could organize one during the next reunion by our oldest members :twisted: , or better still we could challenge today's recruits at Raleigh/Collingrad to have a go - for charity! :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Kind of interesting to read Nozzy's/AACs previous posts after he admitted he never went anywhere near GANGES ever. Remember the blanket? Hmmmm.

Anyway, count me in - always happy to get involved to help RR.

Geoffrey, Happy Days!!! :lol: Or should that read foolish days! :roll: Who knows! It's clear that I missed a great deal of "fun" and, er, hard work, physical and especially mental torment! I suspect it would have done me some good had I gone there and left with self confidence, rather than ending up years later as an aging adult with very little self confidence in everyday life. :idea:

Either that or, perhaps more likely, I'd have been an early casuality of the system (much more likely) :(

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Guess who,
This pic of two of our leading inmates would go well on page 3.

nutty.jpg

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Always_a_Civvy said:
janner said:
Perhaps you'd like to tell us where and how you got that information Steve? 8)

By just looking down my T-shirt this morning! Gawd, it's so depressing! :lol: She have mine any day in return for her flattish chest!

I get the feeling, that if he is honest, Nutty will be saying the same