Rum Ration RN Calendar 2007 - how about it???

Would a series of phots in a similar vein be a good RR fundraising ploy for a naval charity?

  • NO, are you fcuking serious mate!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNSURE, bloody hell, what is the mob coming to!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1,146
Hi folks,

Jenny_D has just given me a great idea for a charitable fund raising event (with the models' permission, of course) and possibly in combination with AARSE, a charity raising unpusser Calendar. Not sure if Mr.Pusser would be too keen though :roll:

What are your thoughts?

Here's the pic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
If it is tastefully done and members are willing to come forward, I see no harm :wink:

Now, who know's the LOM and where can I stalk him?
 

dondon

MIA
I'm all for the calender idea , can't send pictures mind as I dont have a printer/scanner , what with being relatively new at this sort of thing , but would quite happily buy the calender , :twisted: :roll: 8O
 

dondon

MIA
Erotic one's of jenny dabba , and a few QUARRNS in varias states of undress would'nt go amiss , :roll: :lol:
 
Can I suggest we also include one of Rincewind in his Wren's outfit - just to prove that the modern RN is PC and inclusive of ALL types and could we also have the one of the Ganges lad sucking his thumb, subject to all giving their permission?



 

dondon

MIA
NozzyNozzer said:
Can I suggest we also include one of Rincewind in his Wren's outfit - just to prove that the modern RN is PC and inclusive of ALL types and could we also have the one of the Ganges lad sucking his thumb, subject to all giving their permission?



Yes agree Nozzy , it's a good phot , I went to Raleigh , But I was still only 15&3/4s, still had to polish them bloody deck's with that wax polish , all a piece of piss now with all this liquid stuff [me7], before I left :roll:
 
So Dondon, you're not the mystery thumb sucker then! It's probably the current First Sea Lord! :wink:

Liquid wax polish - that sounds interesting. I still use a large tin of the wax stuff at home on all my wooden furniture, and there's lots of it - I must have got addicted to the aroma (lovely) - rather more pleasant that some of the other smells in a typical Ganges messdeck! It could have just done with a TV or radio and a snooker table... :lol:
 

dondon

MIA
NozzyNozzer said:
So Dondon, you're not the mystery thumb sucker then! It's probably the current First Sea Lord! :wink:

Liquid wax polish - that sounds interesting. I still use a large tin of the wax stuff at home on all my wooden furniture, and there's lots of it - I must have got addicted to the aroma (lovely) - rather more pleasant that some of the other smells in a typical Ganges messdeck! It could have just done with a TV or radio and a snooker table... :lol:
No Nozzy not liquid wax polish , me7 , looked like spilt milk , quite a nice smell though , and could get your deck looking like a sheet of glass , that's it I'm off to the work'ies . :roll:
 
dondon said:
NozzyNozzer said:
So Dondon, you're not the mystery thumb sucker then! It's probably the current First Sea Lord! :wink:

Liquid wax polish - that sounds interesting. I still use a large tin of the wax stuff at home on all my wooden furniture, and there's lots of it - I must have got addicted to the aroma (lovely) - rather more pleasant that some of the other smells in a typical Ganges messdeck! It could have just done with a TV or radio and a snooker table... :lol:
No Nozzy not liquid wax polish , me7 , looked like spilt milk , quite a nice smell though , and could get your deck looking like a sheet of glass , that's it I'm off to the work'ies . :roll:
Anyone remember 'Glift' of 'Gleem' ?
Or
The orange looking wax polish, where you punched holes in the bottom, and two in the side for the carrying cord, and then tapped the tin all about the messdeck spreading small blobs of polish ready for the boot brushes or the bumper that was hurled around to give a shine to the deck.
 

dondon

MIA
whitemouse said:
dondon said:
NozzyNozzer said:
So Dondon, you're not the mystery thumb sucker then! It's probably the current First Sea Lord! wink

Liquid wax polish - that sounds interesting. I still use a large tin of the wax stuff at home on all my wooden furniture, and there's lots of it - I must have got addicted to the aroma (lovely) - rather more pleasant that some of the other smells in a typical Ganges messdeck! It could have just done with a TV or radio and a snooker table... lol
No Nozzy not liquid wax polish , me7 , looked like spilt milk , quite a nice smell though , and could get your deck looking like a sheet of glass , that's it I'm off to the work'ies . roll
Anyone remember 'Glift' of 'Gleem' ?
Or
The orange looking wax polish, where you punched holes in the bottom, and two in the side for the carrying cord, and then tapped the tin all about the messdeck spreading small blobs of polish ready for the boot brushes or the bumper that was hurled around to give a shine to the deck.
Yep I remember the orange wax polish , remember using it in East Camp in HMS Pembroke 1971 , Fxxxxxxxg nightmare :roll: :twisted:
 
We used to have an old blanket, somebody sat on it & others pulled them up & down (or was that after lights out?)
Do you remember 'Cardinal Red' for the Entrance step?
 
Engines said:
We used to have an old blanket, somebody sat on it & others pulled them up & down (or was that after lights out?)
Do you remember 'Cardinal Red' for the Entrance step?
I remember the blanket. I though everybody did it the same way! It was I think the only "fun" part of polishing the mess square. It was a pity the rest was hard graft. No recollection of Cardinal Red. I thought they used blood for the step, from one of the "sacrificial" nozzers! :wink:

Perhaps we should include a pic (if there are any) of a messdeck being polished. If not perhaps the G Association could organize one during the next reunion by our oldest members :twisted: , or better still we could challenge today's recruits at Raleigh/Collingrad to have a go - for charity! :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
 
Glift removed the Gleem,then it was Gleemed, then it was Glifted, then it was glee...................i dont feel well.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Rum Ration staying afloat Diamond Lil's 90
Ageing_Gracefully The UNIQUE RUM RATION ANNUAL CHRISTMAS DRAW 2019 Competitions 24
slim Rum Ration Poetry challange! Diamond Lil's 13
CERA Thanks Rum Ration! Diamond Lil's 9
Alfacharlie Was the old rum ration days better? Diamond Lil's 4
slim Was Rum Ration a Better forum in the Olden Days Diamond Lil's 14
Ageing_Gracefully Would you like to review books on Rum Ration? The Book Club 0
Ageing_Gracefully The ARRSE/RUM RATION Grand Christmas Draw 2018 Competitions 45
Ageing_Gracefully Do you want to review books for Rum Ration? The Book Club 0
D Rum Ration . Have the Submariners subsumed it? The Gash Barge 25
janner 2018 Upgrade - Rum Ration Medals and Ranks Site Issues 8
Joint_Force_Harrier Grand National Rum Ration Virtual Sweepstake Sports and Adventure Training 38
Ageing_Gracefully Do You Fancy Reviewing Books for Rum Ration The Book Club 1
Stirlin Rum Ration 10th Birthday. Diamond Lil's 11
P Persec and Rum Ration Current Affairs 52
Good CO Rum Ration - Migration of forums to "Xenforo" on Monday morning Site Issues 7
Bad CO New Rum Ration iOS App Released - 100% free Site Issues 0
Bad CO New Rum Ration Android App Released - 100% Free Site Issues 16
Blackrat Rum Ration 2012 Awards Diamond Lil's 104
Rumrat Rum Ration Roulette Diamond Lil's 21
Rumrat Annoying Rum Ration.(Ho fuckin Ho) Diamond Lil's 44
BillyNoMates Ctrl-alt-delete. Rum Ration power down. The Gash Barge 6
witsend Rum Ration News Diamond Lil's 33
soleil Has Rum Ration Just Been Down For An Hour? Site Issues 4
Ninja_Stoker For newbies: PERSEC, Facebook, Rum Ration, & social networks. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 43
Merlin28 Rum Ration History History 11
Patrick Big Thanks to the crew on Rum Ration Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 52
Rumrat Vulgarity On Rum Ration Diamond Lil's 39
Ninja_Stoker Rum Ration - Useful or useless ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 81
jesse Rum Ration is having a strange effect on me! Diamond Lil's 1
BillyNoMates Ex WRNS twins are the new "Miss Rum Ration 2009" Diamond Lil's 24
soleil Suffolk paper reports Martin Bell as quoting from Rum Ration The Quarterdeck 6
R Good afternoon Rum Ration Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 52
T Rum Ration's dying embers? The Gash Barge 16
cupoftea Rum Ration o'clock Site Issues 2
rod-gearing Rum Ration does Britains got Talent Diamond Lil's 41
T Rum Ration Newbies Workshop 2009 The Gash Barge 3
sgtpepperband Rum Ration Theme The Internet - Best and Worst 2
ex_rubberdagger Rum ration Oscars Diamond Lil's 206
21_Man Rum Ration Porn The Gash Barge 5
A Rum Ration Member- "DEEPS" Site Issues 3
S Rum Ration Awards 2008 Diamond Lil's 120
RP1986 Visitors to Rum Ration Current Affairs 21
N Genuine ToT Time or Rum Ration The Quarterdeck 6
S Thank you Rum Ration Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
R New online radio for users of ARRSE, Rum Ration and egoat Site Issues 2
F Rum Ration Medals question Diamond Lil's 2
I Rum Ration Pudding Pullers Diamond Lil's 34
I Rum Ration Diamond Lil's 93
I Rum Ration Censors members The Gash Barge 66
Similar threads


















































New Posts

Top