Rum Ration Pudding Pullers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by IDOITDEEPER, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having been a member of RR for over a year now, I consider my self to be the biggest w*anker on the site. Most will agree (Note to self-good drills IDOITDEEPER). However there must be a few people that are in my league. In your opinion who fits the bill and why? :thumright:

Luv and kisses
  2. i think you'll find that if you look at my topic "one of the wrist times" that i am the biggect pud puller - 1 minute 45 from a cold start
  3. Shag shacker

I beg to differ, you are the fastest w*anker :thumright:

4. It's because you both have small cocks in real life.

Now you have BIG e-penis, congrats :thumright:
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ohh, I dont know Ids, I'd like to think I'm a bit of a throbber myself.

1.45...good drills that man! I managed to crack seven off in a 12 hour time period once....I was really bored :whew:
  6. I'd say Norman beats you into a cocked hat IDID (Oh er sounds a bit rude)
    Blobbs 7!!! your Mono Sock must have been sick of the sight of your bell end! Either that or a small forest should be named in your honour.:tp: :tp: :tp:
  7. Idiotdeeper, is this you?????

A teacher at a polytechnic college reminded her pupils of tomorrow's final exam.
    'Now listen to me, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow.
    I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!'
    A smart-arsed chappie at the back of the room raised his hand and asked,
    'What would happen if I came in tomorrow suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?'
    The entire class was reduced to laughter and sniggering. When silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and sweetly said, 'Well, I suppose you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.'
  8. Okay ya buncha Jizz Jockeys! Where's the most bizarre location
    y'all ever mangled ya mango then? Must admit to washin' the
    worm when on Bridge Lookout in the middle of the Irish Sea once.
    It was f***ing harry-roughers, freezin' and (thankfully), dark!
    Brought to a successful conclusion before they piped "Diving
    Stations - Diving Stations!".

(Personnel who loaf by the gates of Roman Catholic Girls Schools
    need not reply)

:w00t: :thumright: :w00t:
  9. Bugger!
  10. wet_blobby

Whilst serving with the illustrious and highly dedicated proffesionals in 4 ASRM we had a compitition to see if someone could crack one of during a visit to the Vatican city, the lad that won it did the deed behind a piller in one of the corridors.....and showed proof... :salut:
  11. OH says welcome to bootie world--------- ex L10 wren myself-- I say minging!!!!!!!!!!
  12. wet_blobby

But Brazen, the L10 jennies were my insperation...... :number1: :judge:
  13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...well it makes a change from priest masturbating choirboys in Catholic Churches, I suppose... 8O :twisted:
  14. We had avery weird stoker on the Rot Easy who claimed to have had a pudding pull in every space and compartment onboard.No-one challanged him to prove it and gave him the benefit of the doubt.
    He did come back onboard saying he was one of the boys now as he had had his arse shagged.
    Mis- communication problem,he thought the boys in the mess had said have your arse shagged rather than shag arse.
    Silly boy,told you he was weird!
  15. i was downbird somewhere hot (non-wafus, ashore fixing a jet), had to defuel the bird but no bowsers available so had to burn off 8000lbs at 40lb per minute.

after an hour was v v v bored so cracked one off. when done threw it down the intake and wiped my hand over the ejection seat rocket pack.

oh how i laughed inside when the bombheads removed the seat later
  16. wet_blobby

It has been known for booties to crack one off into the eye piece of an IWS whilst bored in a sanger just before percie took over........(sorry, staged on) :happy3:
  17. Used to crack one off over valves i knew would be operated next watch :wave:
  18. This thread is not going exactly as I intended but hey ho lets let it roll. I suppose the most bizarre location I have choked the chicken was when I was a mere lad under punishment. 14 days No 9's on a Caribbean jolly, was I pissed off. Detailed to work in the wardroom galley I had often pissed in the soup fanny. However, one day I decided to take this one further. I caught my ejaculate in my hand after choking the chicken and deposited it amongst the minestrone.

19. wet_blobby

The list of people who have donated body fluids to officers mess/wardroom scran must be endless, do you reckon the OOD/OOW repayed the favour whilst doing his rounds.... o_O