Rum Ration Aims Policy etc...

Bad CO

Admin
No probs - its been on our to do list for ages .... along with loads of other stuff!

Please feel free to comment if you think its utter garbage or we need to tweak it in certain areas etc.
 

stirling2

Banned
Bad_CO said:
No probs - its been on our to do list for ages .... along with loads of other stuff!

Please feel free to comment if you think its utter garbage or we need to tweak it in certain areas etc.
Does exactly what it says on the tin as far as I am concerned.
 

dondon

MIA
stirling said:
Bad_CO said:
No probs - its been on our to do list for ages .... along with loads of other stuff!

Please feel free to comment if you think its utter garbage or we need to tweak it in certain areas etc.
Does exactly what it says on the tin as far as I am concerned.



Whats this all about ,
 

dondon

MIA
dondon said:
stirling said:
Bad_CO said:
No probs - its been on our to do list for ages .... along with loads of other stuff!

Please feel free to comment if you think its utter garbage or we need to tweak it in certain areas etc.
Does exactly what it says on the tin as far as I am concerned.



Whats this all about ,

Sorry just found it further down the page :???: :???:
 

Similar threads


Top