Rules of Engagement

Something strange with the link. I get through OK and then it fades and cuts out . Tried it through a browser too same thing . Maybe someone doesn't want it read . Anyone else find the same thing . OTOH it could be my anti-virus, such is cyber life . Have you had a look at Sun Tsu I believe it is on the rules of war , velly interlesting . Isn't there an old adage , ' all's fair in war and love'?

hobbit said:
Something strange with the link. I get through OK and then it fades and cuts out . Tried it through a browser too same thing . Maybe someone doesn't want it read . Anyone else find the same thing . OTOH it could be my anti-virus, such is cyber life . Have you had a look at Sun Tsu I believe it is on the rules of war , velly interlesting . Isn't there an old adage , ' all's fair in war and love'?
Hobbit it opened and worked for me 2 minutes ago

Nutty

Nutty said:
hobbit said:
Hobbit it opened and worked for me 2 minutes ago

Nutty
Yes must be my AV but IE 7 just shuts down. Looks interesting so I'll keep trying , Cheers Nutty

:thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nelsons_blood Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Oil_Slick Current Affairs 12