Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Mar 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

wales...was they robbed? the most inept piece of refereeing I can ever recall, when asked by Hook (zulu's thousands of 'em) how much time was left the ref replied 10 seconds, the welsh then kicked for the corner instead of taking an easy penalty goal, as soon as the kick was taken the ref blew for full time. unjust or not?
  2. Chris White the ref, fucked up big style and has apologised, his 2 linesmen were piss poor, steven jones copped a sly dig and Jiffy was going mad on the tele. The taffs were seen off, anyway it will all be forgotten when you beat England next week, Wales will play like Ireland did aginst England.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

who you calling welsh?? :twisted:
  4. After watching England play this afternoon, I'm not sure it's going to be that easy mate!!! :lol:
  5. yes but you know England, win one, loose one - they just won when the shouldn't have - lost spectacularly to Ireland when they shouldn't have! Whos to say (and I'm not Welsh boyo! Hold these two sheep while I count them!)
  6. sorry blobby old chap, but do I look bothered - viva l'azzuri!
  7. Who cares just get your wooden spoon taff Italy deserved the win anyway as for the ref shit happens sometimes
  8. Wales should have taken the points when they had the chance, who's to say they would have got a try from the lineout anyway
    As for inept refereeing and touch judges, you obviously weren't the at the Harlequins game yesterday :evil:
  9. Jesus, PMSL at the Taffs reaction to whistle. To quote Windsor Davies "Oh dear, how sad, never mind." :mrgreen:
  10. Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  11. Well, it is Easter :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Never mind all that rugby stuff, Ozzy Rules season started again this weekend :D

(This, from someone who would only ever play and watch rugby)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Is it the skin tight shorts and sleeveless tops that attract ? ;)
    • Like Like x 1