Rugby - Army v Navy - 01/05/2010 - Sky Sports 3 - 1500

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by soleil, Mar 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG][/img]

2. Re: Babcock Trophy - Army v Navy - Twickenham - May 1st 2010

Looking forward to this BIG TIME. Tickets arrived this morning :)

Anyone else going?

3. BZ the rugger lads!

4. Its rather quieter on ARRSE than it was last year!

Have a nice day

IDOITDEEPER

5. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Get in there.

6. Yeah Yeah!! :wink:

Well done you guys - but then again, we have to keep you interested by letting you win occasionally! :D

7. Just got home to Exeter, had an awesome time at the game. Though lost count of the numerous streakers and chavvy pitch invaders. Great result too. Gonna be a right mess in the morning when i sober up.

8. zorro made a good effort though.

9. What a great day!

Wasn't going to bother this year but made a last minute decision to go :D

10. Fantastic day, good weather, great result :) Head like Birkenhead today :cry:

11. Messy and vacant? hehe

12. Great day and felt like doggy dooh all day on Sunday...

[​IMG]

13. What a fantastic day, and night! Even made it on TV I'm told, not that I'd see it as I'm too tight to pay for Sky Sports!

Has anyone got the match recorded and could pass a copy on?

14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

As above: was not planning to go, but managed to get some tickets - invited a good friend along for the day (I also managed to blag some "Chariots of Fire" bar wristbands). It was a good day to see old faces, but made more special by being in good company...

To be honest, at 15 minutes to go and the score at 22-6, I was expecting another Army drubbing. It also says a lot when the biggest cheers - up to that point - were the lads giving the Stewards a run for their money by playing 'cat and mouse' on the top tier!

Whether the RN can pull it off again next year remains to be seen; there's as much chance of Pompey making it to the FA Cup Final! :wink:

15. Ive only just sobered up! Got a train back to Reading and surprised i didnt get filled in as slated two SAS lads for being losers all the way. They must have felt sorry for me as just shook my hand and said WELL DONE!