Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby - Army v Navy - 01/05/2010 - Sky Sports 3 - 1500

soleil

War Hero
[IMG]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss71/soleilsoleilpix/poster_20100215133831.jpg[/img]

Re: Babcock Trophy - Army v Navy - Twickenham - May 1st 2010

Looking forward to this BIG TIME. Tickets arrived this morning :)

Anyone else going?

gremlin

Badgeman
IDOITDEEPER said:
Its rather quieter on ARRSE than it was last year!

Have a nice day

IDOITDEEPER

Yeah Yeah!! :wink:

Well done you guys - but then again, we have to keep you interested by letting you win occasionally! :D

Just got home to Exeter, had an awesome time at the game. Though lost count of the numerous streakers and chavvy pitch invaders. Great result too. Gonna be a right mess in the morning when i sober up.

brigham600

War Hero
Great day and felt like doggy dooh all day on Sunday...

TheCommunicator

Lantern Swinger
What a fantastic day, and night! Even made it on TV I'm told, not that I'd see it as I'm too tight to pay for Sky Sports!

Has anyone got the match recorded and could pass a copy on?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
As above: was not planning to go, but managed to get some tickets - invited a good friend along for the day (I also managed to blag some "Chariots of Fire" bar wristbands). It was a good day to see old faces, but made more special by being in good company...

To be honest, at 15 minutes to go and the score at 22-6, I was expecting another Army drubbing. It also says a lot when the biggest cheers - up to that point - were the lads giving the Stewards a run for their money by playing 'cat and mouse' on the top tier!

Whether the RN can pull it off again next year remains to be seen; there's as much chance of Pompey making it to the FA Cup Final! :wink:

girthsmith

Lantern Swinger
Ive only just sobered up! Got a train back to Reading and surprised i didnt get filled in as slated two SAS lads for being losers all the way. They must have felt sorry for me as just shook my hand and said WELL DONE!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Army v Navy Rugby Match, May 2nd 2020, Cancellation Sports and Adventure Training 0
W Army Navy rugby The Quarterdeck 2
J Army v Navy Rugby tickets Social & Reunions 0
soleil NFF: "Competition: Be a Mascot for the Army V Navy Rugby Union Match" Sports and Adventure Training 0
Bluebird79 Army vs Navy Rugby 2014 Sports and Adventure Training 54
soleil Union Jack Club - Army v Navy Rugby 2013 - April 27th 2013 Sports and Adventure Training 1
Joint_Force_Harrier Army v Navy Rugby 2013 Sports and Adventure Training 3
Naval_Families_Federation Competition: Be a Mascot for the Army V Navy Rugby Union Match Current Affairs 0
soleil Army v Navy Rugby At Twickenham - 27/04/2013 - Tickets On Sale Via The RNRU Sports and Adventure Training 68
soleil Army v Navy - Rugby - Tickets On Sale Via RNRU From 04/01/11 Sports and Adventure Training 9
Joint_Force_Harrier ARMY NAVY Rugby 2011 Sports and Adventure Training 14
D army v navy rugby match Sports and Adventure Training 74
W Army v's Navy Rugby Match Social & Reunions 30
Tiffy_Massive ARMY NAVY Rugby Match Sports and Adventure Training 32
copenhagencup Army rugby boss under investigation Current Affairs 31
MoD_RSS Government pledges £16 million to rescue Rugby League MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Travel advice for England rugby fans travelling to Rome MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Travel advice: Rugby Union Six Nations match against Italy MoD News 0
soleil ForcesNet: "John Inverdale Praises 'Really Good' Navy Rugby Final" Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Medics Rugby Challenge - Medical Students v RM - November 5th 2019 - Plymouth Albion RFC Sports and Adventure Training 3
MoD_RSS Rugby World Cup 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Japan Rugby World Cup: Investment in UK Housing & Regeneration MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Japanese comedian’s top tips for fans travelling to the Rugby World Cup MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully 6 Nations Rugby - FTV Sports and Adventure Training 2
MoD_RSS Press release: Demonstration road gifted to rugby club for car parking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Northern Powerhouse at the heart of Rugby League World Cup 2021 MoD News 0
Naval_Gazer Royal Navy Inter-Service Rugby Champions 2016 Sports and Adventure Training 4
RabC Rugby Fun Diamond Lil's 9
taffscrivs SIX NATIONS RUGBY 2016 Sports and Adventure Training 42
Sumo Rugby World Cup starts today, have your say Diamond Lil's 69
taffscrivs Prem Rugby Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Pompey News: "Royal Navy Drills Help England Women’s Rugby Squad" Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Royal Navy Rugby Union - Director Of Rugby Vacancy Sports and Adventure Training 1
soleil Herald: "Fundraiser Ahead Of Rugby Game" Sports and Adventure Training 2
perrym Armed Forces Rugby League World Cup Fixtures Announced Sports and Adventure Training 0
perrym Great Britain Armed Forces Rugby League World Cup Squad Announcement Sports and Adventure Training 3
janner Typical Rugby Man Miscellaneous 0
Sumo Royal Marines V Peninsula Medical School Rugby Charity 17
trehorn Rugby League: Hunslet Hawks 34 Royal Navy 14 Sports and Adventure Training 0
S Rugby Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Rugby: Royal Marines v Peninsula Medical School - 8/11/11 - Plymouth Albion Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Rugby World Cup 2011 Sports and Adventure Training 57
soleil Help For Heroes Rugby Challenge - Saturday 3 December 2011 - Twickenham Sports and Adventure Training 5
MoD_RSS Royal Marines teach Afghan colleagues rugby Current Affairs 0
soleil Rugby: Leicester Tigers: "Navy And Marines Join Tigers' Match Day" Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Rugby Union: Royal Navy v Royal Air Force - 1930 - April 13th 2011, Newbury Sports and Adventure Training 5
NZ_Bootneck South African Rugby Star dishes out some Justice Diamond Lil's 6
soleil Rugby Union: Royal Navy v French Navy 31/03/11 At Brickfields Sports and Adventure Training 6
wet_blobby Up for a game of rugby girls? Diamond Lil's 0
soleil RBS 6 Nations Rugby Championship Sports and Adventure Training 77