Rugby: 6 Nations 2010 Predictions

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by hamisatypeofcheese, Feb 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Predictions anybody? :D

EDIT: changed the title, might as well have one six nations thread for all the games.

2. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Wales to win by a small margin.

3. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Being Welsh, I am hoping my own side will continue it's winning ways against the foe. However I think England may suprise everyone and actually play some rugby.

4. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Ah a fellow welshman.

I also see an English team coming out an playing hard for the first 30 minutes, after that I think the class of the Welsh side will take over and we'll win by 9 to 12 points.....hopefully :roll:

5. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Cymru am Byth

6. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

And Byrne has just been cleared to play, cracking

7. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Wales to win.... Already booked control of the household telly in order to hurl terrible and non-sensical abuse at anyway who doesn't play 'proper' rugby.

8. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

The way it should be done.

9. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

wales of course

10. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Line up:-

Wales: G Thomas (Toulouse, Captain); Luscombe (Newport Gwent Dragons), Shanklin (Cardiff Blues), Henson (Neath-Swansea Ospreys), S Williams (Neath-Swansea Ospreys); S Jones (Clermont Auvergne), Peel (Llanelli Scarlets); Jenkins (Cardiff Blues), Davies (Gloucester), A Jones (Neath-Swansea Ospreys), Cockbain (Neath-Swansea Ospreys), Sidoli (Cardiff Blues), D Jones (Llanelli Scarlets), M Williams (Cardiff Blues), Owen (Newport Gwent Dragons).

Replacements: McBryde (Llanelli Scarlets), Yapp (Cardiff Blues), J Thomas (Neath-Swansea Ospreys), R Jones (Neath-Swansea Ospreys), Cooper (Newport Gwent Dragons), Sweeney (Newport Gwent Dragons), Morgan (Newport Gwent Dragons).

England: Robinson (Sale Sharks, Captain); Cueto (Sale Sharks), Tait (Newcastle), Noon (Newcastle), Lewsey (Wasps); Hodgson (Sale Sharks), Dawson (Wasps); Rowntree (Leicester), Thompson (Northampton), White (Leicester), Grewcock (Bath), Kay (Leicester), Jones (Sharks), Hazell (Gloucester), Worsley (Wasps).

Replacements: Titterrell (Sale Sharks), Vickery (Gloucester), Borthwick (Bath), Forrester (Gloucester), Ellis (Leicester), Barkley (Bath), Cohen (Northampton).

England have a couple of new caps. Watch for Tait - first time out for England.

The Welsh have a good solid structure and they are probably narrow favourites.

My prediction is the Wales will take the first half but England will take the game.

RM

11. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

England to win, just, but win they will.

12. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

With those line ups I reckon Wales would win 11 - 9...... :D

13. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Cockbrain Yapp :D :D

14. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Good call from Bergs junior, he read the teams pretty well.

Well done England.

Jones was a pillock [and yes I know that there are 4 of them]

:lol:

15. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Judging on the feelings of my friends and family, we can expect Alun Wyn Jones to face a firing squad at sunrise.

The stupid git :evil:

16. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

And tomorrow I'll be supporting the French, of course.

17. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Is it me or has the standard of international rugby gone down over the years. The quality of handling is shocking...

18. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Quiet in the cheap seats!!! :D

19. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

Sorry, my mistake, I was thinking of 2 years ago :( National day of mourning tomorrow I should think.

20. Re: Rugby: Wales Vs England

As an Englishman it is only fair that I support the country of my birth. However I have also lived in Wales and have some good friends there who made me feel very welcome. I plan to move back there with the wife soon to continue where I left off. My point is that if Wales is playing anybody other than england they will get my full support!!!