RT Test

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Gumble10, Mar 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've got my RT test on Wednesday can someone please explain what happens on the day and after if successful, do you have to state what job you want to do on this day?
  2. Welcome to Rum Ration, Gumble.

Each job has a required score in the RT and you will be told afterwards which jobs your score allows you to be considered for.
  3. OMM

OMM War Hero

If you have yet to choose a branch you will be told what branches you are eligible to apply for with your recruiting test score.

You won't have to choose there and then, they will print you off the job specs for all the branches and you can go away to think it through.

Good luck.
  4. Ok thank you both for your replies I'll keep you informed. Thanks
  5. Get to the AFCO early.. Say your name at the desk... wait..... get called in..... follow intructions.. begin.. do it.... finish.

It really is that simple. Just remember to take documents, make sure your REVISE. DO NOT under estimate the test!
  6. Don't under estimate it at all. REVISE I went in so cocky and confident I was passing mine first time round. I failed it and felt like an utter utter ********

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)