RT test

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by r1k5t3r, May 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently failed my RT test for the Royal Navy! I was wondering if anyone had any tips on passing it for when i do it next time? Thanks :)
  2. im guessing you mean the phsycometric test? if so when i had to retake it i went on the bbc bitesize ks3 site

just google bbc bitesize ks3

so the maths lessons on there
    and do the science electrical lessons on there
    it helped me loads and i passed after

although i will say if you find ks3 way to easy move up to gcse level, but i doubt you will need to.

soem of the questions on the bitesize site you wont get in the test but it still does nock up your maths and bunk up the score

when it comes to english if it was english you got a low score on maybe google some practice english tests but i dont think theres many places you can actualy learn the type of stuff you get in the test
  3. Thanks! It was the maths bit that i failed on, was gutted!
  4. ahh that was what i was low on too yeah i just literaly did the ks3 maths lessons about 3 times over and was fine in the end. aslong as you remember how to work things out then its much better when you take the test. im guesssing ou have to wait another year now to retake it?
  5. I'll give it a go :). I have it in August i think
  6. well good luck :)
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

8. what ninja has posted should be enough, especially the 11+ papers which i would recommend buying.

i also brought some books from amazon just search 'armed forces psychometric tests'.