Rt Test in April

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by domb, Feb 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi this is my first post, I have just been given date for my RT Test in April so will be revising ready for the exam.

I have ordered "Practice Tests for the Armed Forces: Entry Level (Succeed at Psychometric Testing)" can anyone else suggest any other practise material?

Also does anyone know how long to get result after RT test has been taken?

thanks

2. You'll be told whether or not you've passed on the day you sit the test, domb.

L

3. Sounds like you are off to a good start. Have a look on the internet, you might find some examples of psychometric tests to practice with.

4. you can get general arithmetic books and number reasoning books from your local libary or a good book store e.g wh smiths.you will be told on the day of your rt score and whether or not you have achieved a high enough score for your chosen trade.If your score isn't good enough then they will go through other trades that are open to you with your relevant score.

5. Thanks great thanks for all your responses

6. How comes your wait is so long? In Chatham we were able to book it at the next possible Wednesday!

Medical soon:/

7. Not sure, must be bit busier in Brighton!! Gives me time to revise though :)

8. Good luck!

i borrowed some books from the library when i did mine.
    I asked if they had any books that has practice Psychometric Tests in.
    was quite a few so worth a try :)