RT score for WS and CIS

Ive looked at the table with all the scores on but couldnt really make much sense out of it! (Bit hungover! haha)

So, is the RT score needed for WS higher or lower than for CIS?

etsandy

Midshipman
Don't quote me on it but, I would say that you would need a higher score to be CIS than WS. I'm talking from Submarines, and a WS S//M name sake.

i just think ws is more for me than cis is. Been reading up on what both trades are and what they do. Only snag is ws is a longer wait. oh well, be worth it in the end!

Id rather wait to do something i really want to do, than choose a branch just cos its shorter.
A person i know went in as a chef cos the waiting time was shorter for that then the other branch he wanted (not sure but it was totally different!) and hes now coming out cos hes sick of been stuck in a kitchen.

:)

StixJimboRM said:
cracker89 said:
Id rather wait to do something i really want to do, than choose a branch just cos its shorter.
A person i know went in as a chef cos the waiting time was shorter for that then the other branch he wanted (not sure but it was totally different!) and hes now coming out cos hes sick of been stuck in a kitchen.

:)
8O

To be honest, it doesn't take the brains of a rocket scientist to work out that as a chef you may spend a fair amount of time in a kitchen; he must be a bit on the dim side.
I did say that to him! haha.
Hes actually getting medically discharged (depression or something like that)
Didnt want to ask too much lol