RT points

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by birdwatcher, Mar 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have my RT next month, does anyone know what jobs go with what pass mark?

Im just after a general idea, as in what jobs are open to you if you only score averagely, what can't you do ?

what jobs are at the bottom of the scale? im not so good in test situations you see.
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Oh dear!
  3. what?

that was probably an error to comment on my dislike of tests immediately after asking what was on the bottom of the scale :p haha, sorry, i'm not selling myself low intentiionally :p

Just wondering what was what. I have 9 GCSES A*-C so hopefully should come out alright :D
  4. Welcome to RR.

Use the search button and have a good look around the Newbies section. It's all in there. These questions have been asked countless times on here, so no doubt there are people reading your questions and thinking once again "Oh Dear". That includes me.

Best of luck.
  5. By the way, b/w, do any of the jobs interest you in particular, regardless of pass mark required and so on?
  6. Drakey - sorry to be asking what others have asked, I have searched the forums but so far have only managed to find odd bits of info regarding what people have asked about specific careers, ans some of the info was 2007-8 and I was looking for a fuller list thats up to date.

Soleil - Thanks v. much for the link. I'm interested in warfare / commnications. :)
  7. There is a link to a PDF showing RT scores which is floating around RR somewhere. If you can find it that is! :D
  8. i think .. i may not be right ...you have to get 60/120 mark to pass then i think most jobs are open to you really, i got 80 and im going fo a MA but i think it depends on how hard and intellectually demanding phase 2 is.if that gives you a rough idea but the more you get right the more jobs you can go for so you may as well try your hardest and just concentrate and get in the zone and read the questions properly its not too hard but you just need to time yourself as it flys by and you may panic
    best of luck