RT points

I have my RT next month, does anyone know what jobs go with what pass mark?

Im just after a general idea, as in what jobs are open to you if you only score averagely, what can't you do ?

what jobs are at the bottom of the scale? im not so good in test situations you see.

that was probably an error to comment on my dislike of tests immediately after asking what was on the bottom of the scale :p haha, sorry, i'm not selling myself low intentiionally :p

Just wondering what was what. I have 9 GCSES A*-C so hopefully should come out alright :D
Welcome to RR.

Use the search button and have a good look around the Newbies section. It's all in there. These questions have been asked countless times on here, so no doubt there are people reading your questions and thinking once again "Oh Dear". That includes me.

Best of luck.
Drakey - sorry to be asking what others have asked, I have searched the forums but so far have only managed to find odd bits of info regarding what people have asked about specific careers, ans some of the info was 2007-8 and I was looking for a fuller list thats up to date.

Soleil - Thanks v. much for the link. I'm interested in warfare / commnications. :)
i think .. i may not be right ...you have to get 60/120 mark to pass then i think most jobs are open to you really, i got 80 and im going fo a MA but i think it depends on how hard and intellectually demanding phase 2 is.if that gives you a rough idea but the more you get right the more jobs you can go for so you may as well try your hardest and just concentrate and get in the zone and read the questions properly its not too hard but you just need to time yourself as it flys by and you may panic
best of luck
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Motoring 13
H Diamond Lil's 8
C Diamond Lil's 32