RT Eligibility: FAA Pilot

Hi,

I am considering applying to the RN in the FAA as a Pilot. As far as I have found out, for the majority of the recruitment tests, you need 50% for a Pass.
I have also been told that there are different score eligibilities for different roles and branches. I found a spreadsheet on Google with all the different eligibility
RT scores for different roles and branches but can't find it again - I think the RN have taken it down off the Reference Library.

(a) So whats the Recruitment Test eligibility for Aircrew Officer Pilot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I’m pretty sure we’ve removed the RT from Officer recruiting again.
^Aye - That's my understanding too - IIRC it was posted at RR some time ago but I cannot recall when or by whom...

@sepiakings

NB. RR being a useful but Unofficial website why not try using your AFCO for suchlike queries?
A quick phone call should provide the correct answer which you could then chalk up here for future reference.

Waspie

War Hero
Hi,

I am considering applying to the RN in the FAA as a Pilot. As far as I have found out, for the majority of the recruitment tests, you need 50% for a Pass.
I have also been told that there are different score eligibilities for different roles and branches. I found a spreadsheet on Google with all the different eligibility
RT scores for different roles and branches but can't find it again - I think the RN have taken it down off the Reference Library.

(a) So whats the Recruitment Test eligibility for Aircrew Officer Pilot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
AFCO for info.
Rum Ration for informal chats about 'stuff'.

Latest Threads