RT Eligibility: FAA Pilot

Hi,

I am considering applying to the RN in the FAA as a Pilot. As far as I have found out, for the majority of the recruitment tests, you need 50% for a Pass.
I have also been told that there are different score eligibilities for different roles and branches. I found a spreadsheet on Google with all the different eligibility
RT scores for different roles and branches but can't find it again - I think the RN have taken it down off the Reference Library.

(a) So whats the Recruitment Test eligibility for Aircrew Officer Pilot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I’m pretty sure we’ve removed the RT from Officer recruiting again.
^Aye - That's my understanding too - IIRC it was posted at RR some time ago but I cannot recall when or by whom...

@sepiakings

NB. RR being a useful but Unofficial website why not try using your AFCO for suchlike queries?
A quick phone call should provide the correct answer which you could then chalk up here for future reference.

Waspie

War Hero
Hi,

I am considering applying to the RN in the FAA as a Pilot. As far as I have found out, for the majority of the recruitment tests, you need 50% for a Pass.
I have also been told that there are different score eligibilities for different roles and branches. I found a spreadsheet on Google with all the different eligibility
RT scores for different roles and branches but can't find it again - I think the RN have taken it down off the Reference Library.

(a) So whats the Recruitment Test eligibility for Aircrew Officer Pilot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
AFCO for info.
Rum Ration for informal chats about 'stuff'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Allocation of Housing and Homelessness (Eligibility) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2020: letter to local authorities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eligibility for government childcare offers protected MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: eligibility changes for separated migrant children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil/crime news: amendments to legal aid eligibility legislation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ePassport gates eligibility expansion confirmed for June MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: updated eligibility guidance reflects 2018 contracts MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker Welbeck DSFC - Change in eligibility Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
C [ UGAS MESM] Eligibility Call tomorrow, what can I expect? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
T SUY Eligibility UPO/Careers Office 2
S Unsure of my eligibility Joining the Royal Navy 11
Keegz_222 Can you appeal the eligibility requirements? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
S Medical Eligibility Question - Nasal Polyps Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
R Questions about eligibility! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
J Warfare Officer - advice needed about my eligibility Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
P Commonwealth eligibility to join Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
B Hi guys, just a quick question regarding my eligibility to become an Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
T RNR Eligibility - Age Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
Z Question about my eligibility to join Submariners (dual nationality concern) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
L GYH(T) eligibility UPO 12
all_purple_now Diamond Jubilee Medal eligibility Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 12
Ninja_Stoker Her Majesty's Royal Naval Service Eligibility & Guidance Notes Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
S In-Service Degree Eligibility Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
J Ignual Hernia effect my eligibility to join the RN? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
JonnyAlpha Preserved Pension Eligibility Finance & Pensions 7
L URNU Eligibility SCC and URNU 2
G direct entry officer eligibility Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
M Jet fuel in the FAA The Fleet Air Arm 42
J Where will I be based? (FAA) The Fleet Air Arm 7
J Currently in the recruitment process (FAA Pilot application) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
J FAA Holding Times The Fleet Air Arm 3
C Aircraft Controller FAA and such Joining the Royal Navy 10
W FAA Aircrewman entry age Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
J How soon after AIB (FAA) is the Aircrew Medical? Joining the Royal Navy 1
D FAA WW2 The Fleet Air Arm 7
J BRNC January Entry FAA Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Z FAA COMMANDO CREWMAN HELP... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
M FAA Pilot career progression Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
G FAA Pilot Joining the Royal Navy 17
C New FAA Armourers Association Website The Fleet Air Arm 0
Pingerson 1970's FAA Aircrew Arctic Survival Training Film The Fleet Air Arm 1
Mark Dip FAA Warfare ASW Aircrewman Q and A. The Fleet Air Arm 72