RRs your worst nightmare come true

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Feb 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me and the wife had the usual Friday night bust up and I awoke in the spare room this morning. Least the bed was fart free from her unusually fat arse.
    Anyway she says to me that she has logged on to RR as my missus and outed me as a walting, homosexual wimp who has actually never been to sea just read the books etc.
    Can you imagine the glee from Diamond Lils STM pillar of the matelot community ridiculed to an audience of thousands, took me 3 hours to get the courage to log on and see what she had posted on my behalf - thank fcuk she was taking the piss.
    Imagine guys we have this image we like to portray on the tinternet of swashbuckling tales af derring do and mammoth shagfests with page three models. Only for your other half to log on and tell the whole world about your small cock, wearing pyjamas in bed, glasses with lenses like milk bottom glass, receeding hairline and a penchant for wearing her underwear.
    Fcuk- stuff of nightmares eh

2. Most of us had already worked it out for ourselves.

3. Everything I have ever said on here is true, except for the one time I said I wanted to run some civvy newbie throbber over in a car.

That was untrue, I wanted to bolt crop his throat.

4. What stinky said ^^^

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Chicojiz is catching a train in the morning. Somebody shake me and tell me its time for my cornflakes.

6. Weetabix for me at 8am thankyou.
    Going up o Cumbria. May bump into Monty near Carlisle. :thefinger:

7. Why on earth would you tell your wife/biiatch your on RR

8. Mine knows, but stays away because she doesn't like the nasty words and pictures.

9. Mine is a bit too sensative for sites like this esp DLs

10. What nasty words?
    Every cunt on RR would have a fuckin hard time trying to find any of the bastards as most twats know you can't say nasty words.
    As for pics well the worst I ever saw was a squirrel with his guts hanging out and even thought that was a snatch.
    So keep on with the good standards lads and lassies, its a real family show. 8)

11. I think she got upset when she found out that I'd posted a dit about her fanny looking ike a torn Burbury sleeve or a half eaten blood orange on a couple of days a month

12. So she's easily upset then? 8O

13. RR fcuking wench shouldn't have looked :D

14. The bastards have run amok since they got the vote 8O :twisted:

15. Wot monks can vote?? thought they were too busy banging the choirboys