Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RRs your worst nightmare come true

Me and the wife had the usual Friday night bust up and I awoke in the spare room this morning. Least the bed was fart free from her unusually fat arse.
Anyway she says to me that she has logged on to RR as my missus and outed me as a walting, homosexual wimp who has actually never been to sea just read the books etc.
Can you imagine the glee from Diamond Lils STM pillar of the matelot community ridiculed to an audience of thousands, took me 3 hours to get the courage to log on and see what she had posted on my behalf - thank fcuk she was taking the piss.
Imagine guys we have this image we like to portray on the tinternet of swashbuckling tales af derring do and mammoth shagfests with page three models. Only for your other half to log on and tell the whole world about your small cock, wearing pyjamas in bed, glasses with lenses like milk bottom glass, receeding hairline and a penchant for wearing her underwear.
Fcuk- stuff of nightmares eh

fishhead

War Hero
stan_the_man said:
Only for your other half to log on and tell the whole world about your small cock, wearing pyjamas in bed, glasses with lenses like milk bottom glass, receeding hairline and a penchant for wearing her underwear.
Most of us had already worked it out for ourselves.

G

guestm

Everything I have ever said on here is true, except for the one time I said I wanted to run some civvy newbie throbber over in a car.

That was untrue, I wanted to bolt crop his throat.

D

Deleted 7

fishhead said:
stan_the_man said:
Only for your other half to log on and tell the whole world about your small cock, wearing pyjamas in bed, glasses with lenses like milk bottom glass, receeding hairline and a penchant for wearing her underwear.
Most of us had already worked it out for ourselves.

What stinky said ^^^

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Chicojiz is catching a train in the morning. Somebody shake me and tell me its time for my cornflakes.

johne

War Hero
Weetabix for me at 8am thankyou.
Going up o Cumbria. May bump into Monty near Carlisle. :thefinger:

G

guestm

seenoffteefcuk said:
Why on earth would you tell your wife/biiatch your on RR

Mine knows, but stays away because she doesn't like the nasty words and pictures.

Rumrat

War Hero
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
seenoffteefcuk said:
Why on earth would you tell your wife/biiatch your on RR

Mine knows, but stays away because she doesn't like the nasty words and pictures.

What nasty words?
Every cunt on RR would have a fuckin hard time trying to find any of the bastards as most twats know you can't say nasty words.
As for pics well the worst I ever saw was a squirrel with his guts hanging out and even thought that was a snatch.
So keep on with the good standards lads and lassies, its a real family show. 8)

I think she got upset when she found out that I'd posted a dit about her fanny looking ike a torn Burbury sleeve or a half eaten blood orange on a couple of days a month

Rumrat

War Hero
stan_the_man said:
I think she got upset when she found out that I'd posted a dit about her fanny looking ike a torn Burbury sleeve or a half eaten blood orange on a couple of days a month

So she's easily upset then? 8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Ask the Grandads...............Unbiased advice from RRs Old Men Diamond Lil's 72
MoD_RSS "The world's worst humanitarian crisis can't afford to deteriorate any longer"- Calling for de-escalation in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK supercomputer to combat Africa’s worst locust outbreak in decades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 'Plymouth's worst fly-tipper' jailed after 3 years on the run MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further UK assistance to fight Australian bushfires announced as Foreign Secretary visits worst-hit state MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Colyton event to commemorate one of the worst natural disasters to hit East Devon MoD News 0
Dusty70 Newspaper reporting at it's absolute worst......... The Fleet 6
MoD_RSS News story: The story behind the journey Churchill called the “worst in the world" MoD News 0
W Possibly the worst time to be outed as a Walt Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Metro: If Only Your Mum Was Ten Years Younger: 10 Of The Worst Valentine’s Day Dates The Internet - Best and Worst 2
S Best Smell worst Smell The Gash Barge 21
soleil Grough: "Navy Rescue Crew Braves 'Worst Conditions' In Flight To Save Walker" The Fleet Air Arm 1
stan_the_man The worst thing you ever put in your mouth Diamond Lil's 21
S Worst Pop song Ever? Diamond Lil's 68
trelawney126 Journalism at its Worst? Current Affairs 3
E Best/Worst Nightclubs and Bars Diamond Lil's 144
The_Caretaker The Worst Miscellaneous 0
Bond509 Worst jobs ever! Diamond Lil's 43
finknottle Nimbyism at its worst Current Affairs 21
B Greatest/worst (golf) drive ive seen Diamond Lil's 18
B One of the worst things i have ever seen on the internet! Diamond Lil's 73
M worst movie scenes ever. Hobbies & The Great Indoors 1
trelawney126 The Best Worst Job Somali Admiral Current Affairs 1
Montigny_La_Palisse RAF at the Edinburgh gay-off- Their own worst enemies Diamond Lil's 11
docherty worst chat up lines Diamond Lil's 34
S worst green rub? History 7
T Worst Jobs You Never Thought You Would Be Doing In The Navy Diamond Lil's 57
babystew best or worst jobs Diamond Lil's 4
D Whats the worst place you've stayed in???? Diamond Lil's 56
K Big time walter if not the worst The Quarterdeck 39
drewfester The Worst Shipmate You Ever Served With Diamond Lil's 43
F Draftie has been good to you.... Best and worst jobs in RN Diamond Lil's 29
G Best and worst Bases / Shore Est 39
Chaz DEFENCE BULLYING REPORT - RAF Worst of the Three Services Diamond Lil's 10
shellbackmac WORST War films The Quarterdeck 35
clanky Worst place to break down? Motoring 2
F Worst TV Programme ever + the best everTV prog too........ Diamond Lil's 29
Good_CO Worst Naval Film Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 40
Good_CO The Worst Online Bollocks The Internet - Best and Worst 15
Good_CO Your best and worst bikes Motoring 40
F What is the worst ever bit of ... Current Affairs 13
D Ok your worst Sea draft/inboard draft The Quarterdeck 32
AfterSSE Worlds worst website... Diamond Lil's 16
buffer01 Worst pub jukebox The Gash Barge 26
PartTimePongo Carter: Bush 'worst president ever' Current Affairs 10
Wiggy_RN Guzz named as worst dressed place in the UK - Discuss! The Gash Barge 18
CRYSTALTIPS Best and worst run ashores The Gash Barge 55
The_Caretaker World's Worst Predictions - Famously Wrong Predictions Diamond Lil's 32
W My worst run ashore Diamond Lil's 1
slim What were your best and worst drafts in the RN Diamond Lil's 105