RR's Daily Quiz - a must for you all!

Bloody hell dondon, no wonder you've got so many posts when you post the same thing so many times. :wink:

9/10 today. Didn't even understand the 1st question, didn't mean a thing.

Why do they make some of the questions so long?

e.g. 'Now we remove ourselves to the furthest reaches of northern Europe. Indeed, we are so curious about the various gods of thunder from various cultures, why not discover who the Norse god of thunder is. What is his famous name?'

when they could have just said 'Who is the Norse god of thunder?'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
wheres my quiz gone :cry:
cant do with out my daily fix................
well toys have now been thrown from my pram....
stamping of feet may soon ocurr too....
:cry: :shock: :neutral: :cry: :cry: :sad: :mad:

tere has been a number of shouts of 'cheat' on the quiz lately. How the hell can you cheat on it?

And before anyone say have to names on the go, that will not work, as each persons daily quize is drawn from a hat, and no 2 are alike (ever notice a post commenting on a question from that day and wondered what the F*** the poster was going on about as you did'nt get a question like that)

Anyway, purely in the interest or reasearch of course, I did take a 2nd name in the quiz (when the sceptic posted 'too slow m'foo's' or word to that effect) and not 1 question was the same for each entry.

And finally 9 today, 10 yesterday and 10 the day before, I'm on a roll, shit should'nt have said that, bet its back to 6s and 7s from now on

mikh said:
tere has been a number of shouts of 'cheat' on the quiz lately. How the hell can you cheat on it?

And before anyone say have to names on the go, that will not work, as each persons daily quize is drawn from a hat, and no 2 are alike (ever notice a post commenting on a question from that day and wondered what the F*** the poster was going on about as you did'nt get a question like that)

Anyway, purely in the interest or reasearch of course, I did take a 2nd name in the quiz (when the sceptic posted 'too slow m'foo's' or word to that effect) and not 1 question was the same for each entry.

And finally 9 today, 10 yesterday and 10 the day before, I'm on a roll, shit should'nt have said that, bet its back to 6s and 7s from now on
there have been some incredibly( i.e. hard to credit) fast scores posted.
is everyone taking this quiz alone? or is it a stand easy free for all?
just a thought.
p.s. i always do mine by myself(ooooh errrrr snaffffllle cluuuunk.)

Be warned! If you do other quizzes on the Fun Trivia site and work your way up the rankings the questions in Diamond Lil's get harder :cry: :cry:
Saying that, you don't get as much on yank sports :grin: :grin: :grin:
And yes, I aren't scoring as well as I used to :oops: :oops: :oops:

First time I've done it for a few weeks which probably explains the 4/10 , worst I've ever done I think , shite , American rubbish all the time , :evil:

I've set up a team on FunTrivia called "Lil's Layabouts".
The team no. is 12321.
Anyone want to join?
I'll post this on Diamond Lil's as well.
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

DickyB said:
How can anyone do the quiz in 25 seconds?
It takes me longer than that to read the questions and I aren't a slow reader :eek:
I'm limited by the time it takes me to scroll the questions down using the mousepad on my laptop. It would seem that a sharp mind and nimble fingers are required for this quiz.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The Quarterdeck 10
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 50
C History 4