RR Twinned With...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Jul 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Can this be a link for the RR homepage? Maybe The Mods can do some sponsorship deal?

http://www.jackinworld.com/

incredibly there is no irony in the suggestion of making a donation... :wink:

2. has a good link for the ladies to follow tooooooooooooooo :twisted:

3. sgtpepperband

JC: And did you learn anything new..?! :wink:

4. Shouldn't have posted that SgtP. You've just confirmed everything matelots ever thought about reggies. :thumright:

5. What would you "Twin" this one with then???
    Check out the Gallery...see if you can spot any Source Branch Deserters!

http://www.rba93.com/history.htm

Links please!!!!! :thumright:

6. sgtpepperband

And everyone in your Branch is/was an all-round bon oeuf? Hmm.... :safe:

7. sgtpepperband

And everyone in your Branch is/was an all-round bon oeuf? Hmm.... :safe:

8. Come on SgtP I was just taking the Piss. It is DLs and not meant to be serious. You do seem to have a problem when anyone mentions the Reg branch in a derogatory manner.

9. sgtpepperband

I appreciate humour... if that was your intention. But I never made mention of my (or your) job in my original post, so it wasn't relevant to the thread, in my opinion. Anyway, point taken, so 'TAPS' from me on the matter.

10. There is nothing wrong with Reggies!!
    My late husband was one and am fortunate enough to have found another one,who by the way is Chairman of the RBA93 site.
    I can assure you that I am a woman of impeccable taste who demands high standards from my men.
    From what I can see on this site not many would come up to my exacting demands.
    Funny how Reggies only come into their own when compassionate leave is required or a Rail Warrant,remember most of the time is it DOs who put you in the rattle and the Reggies just carry out the paperwork!!!
    Yours a crusher lover
    MH
    xx

11. No problems SgtP during my 22 I was mates with a few who had gone to the dark side. Twiggy Pa**y comes to mind, definitely a poacher turned gamekeeeper. Would like to meet up with him again for a few sherbets. :thumright:

By the way had been a tiff, steward or even god forbid a wafu I would have made the same posting.

12. Morsehorse
    I reckon you have just made sgtPs day.
    He'll go into the Crown and whistle tonight telling everyone that he is loved
    :love3:

13. sgtpepperband

MH: Thanks, I appreciate that. But I don't want to turn this thread into "my branch is better than your branch...." thing. There's other places for that! And I can vouch for your comment that "[you are] a woman of impeccable taste who demands high standards from my men." :lol:

14. sgtpepperband

Slim, I'm sure you'll love me when I'm dishing out leave passes and mail drops... unless you're a ship's orphan who never goes home or Billy No Mates who gets no mail anyway?! :lol:

15. Sarge
    No not having a go mate,heard all the blinking Reggie jokes and no don't want my branch is better than your branch etc.
    We all needed each other when I was in and it is called teamwork and imagine it is the same today.
    It is no different to being called splits don't take offence at anything
    Life's too short for petty squabbles
    Take care all
    MH
    xx

16. sgtpepperband

MH: I know that babe... just having a pop at the other bandwagon jumpers who crawl out of the woodwork!!! lol

How's Tom?

17. And I'm only having a larf too.
    Love to all Service Police,

An ex Sundodger. XXXXXXX

18. sgtpepperband

Hehe, you're only saying that cos your old MCO buddy Rachel B*****K has joined DEvon & Cornwall Police... :wink:

19. Which are?