RR Sheilas

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Jimmy, Dec 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading the The Top Gear thread and some females of RR were mentioned I can remember when these ladies were here:

Moomin, Wannabe (mm nice), XRD's fav carolannabelly, Tooloolah, Pink Princess, Welshy, Rosie, Soliel...and others Monty was going to do a calendar what happened to that?

2. Not much evidence of golden_rivet recently, either. Have you rough boys been frightening the girlies away?

3. One or two aside, that calendar would have melted your eyes, trust me.

4. other than 2 wimmin on that list my fcuking eyes are bleeding just looking at their names in blue. Off to bleach my mince pies now innit!!! 8O

5. It's blasphemy putting Soleil in with them. She is royalty.

6. XRD does seem to attract the rather deranged munters, must be his dulcet Sarf London tones or his preference for wearing polypro longjohns, Helly Hansen fleece and Lowa boots as rig of the day in the RedTube videos in which he frequently appears under the pseudonym of RubberDaggerFloppyC0ck23. :twisted:
    I think several of the ladies have decamped elsewhere where they can be assured of matelots giving them the respect they think they're due, rather than the battering they'd get from Royals eager to get into their wardrobes for LBDs and frilly profs rather than in their knickers.

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You leave Wannabe alone. I like watching her from afar.

8. You know me too well mate. however i must correct you reference my long-johns mate as i'm rather partial to merino wool icebreakers when sweating my bollocks off yomping up to the CIC hut in the ben nevis range!!! :wink:

9. Blackrat

Clothing of the Gods that Icebreaker stuff. I've got some of it and it's the mutts nuts. You don't have to wash it that often either, which is handy. :D

10. On behalf on the UN commission on Trollops I had a butchers at that RedTube as mentione and just look at what is there on page one Wannabe

11. They should make it standard issue for Perce then eh!!! :D

12. Blackrat

:thefinger:

13. 8) :wink: :D

14. Flattering indeed, hehe. Speaking of Soleil, where has she gone???

15. Definately one of NZs finest products, wear my Icebreaker long sleeve T even on smally day walks, sets off my Dior LBD nicely! :lol:

16. bender!!!

17. Ferckin' shut it!
    I know Diors a bit Heemish to wear on the hill, but we can't all stretch to Valentino and Jimmy Shoos like you, you raving iron!

18. Dear boy i don't worry myself with such fussy details as Dior and Jimmy choos..........This season i will mostly be sporting Paramo Velez Salopettes and Jackets whilst knocking off the classic routes on the Ben.

Oh and shut yer gob you Gwarr batty boi!!! :D

19. So we've gone from RR girlys to RM girlys bitching about clothing. And yes Royal, your bum does look big in that.

Hermers, what will the pongo's think??? (assuming they have that ability)