RR Pop Ups

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Mar 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I keep getting this dating agency pop up on my laptop when I'm on Lils. Fcuk me this lass is divs and apparently she only lives three miles from me - how the fcuk do they know where I live - will the missus find out?? is she really a minger?? should I give it a go??
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It's not Rebecca is it? She's three miles from me as well. She's either omnipresent or a lying bitch.
  3. Fcuk me do you live next door, shall we go 2s up?? I'll take the rear as long as its not too spotty
  4. Blackrat

I'd happily fuck her face.

With a lump hammer.
  5. Fussy fucker.
    Its probably a booty trying to get you in the open so he can perform "Wood crafts" on you.
  6. Blackrat

This person can spell.
  7. I keep getting emails from dorii that have just got back from Bali, with their sister. How come all these lovely looking bits of crumpet have been to Bali and how come they ALL chose to travel there with their sister? More importantly, how come they all live really close to me but have an email address from the USA? I know the Seppos are shit at geography but I reckon even the worst of them know there's no US state called Australia. No wonder the slapper didn't turn up when I replied :crybaby:

Edited to add: PS: Bali is a shithole and the clunge factor was very low when I had a look-see at the place.
  8. Okay - how much is RumRation paying this site to keep popping
    up on my fu**ing posts?????? (Or is it just for me?).

9. Rebbeca must have moved as she's 3 miles from me now.
  10. Yeah Johne she heard Stan was married.

11. Disappointing, I was considering visiting Bali this year. I'll scratch it off.
  12. Blackrat

She's nothing but a tease, the filthy fucking dirter.

I would go looking for her but the van is being cleaned by the Kosovans down the road for a tenner.
  13. I went to Bali 5rys ago. Don't bother.
  14. Sorry for drifting your thread, Stan but, Monty, I have to agree with Johne and advise that you spend your hard-earned elsewhere. Bali is Torremolinos for Australians. Unfortunately, the lovely blonde Sheilas that you'd like to see trotting about the place are replaced with the bogan, overweight, singlet-wearing dross that are desperate to get another gash tat done and those f*#king stupid braids in their hair. Even getting out of the touristy areas won't do you too much good because the place is so small you'll be running into Kaleash and her mates, no matter how much you try. I know I've probably banged on about it too much but, if you haven't done so already, travel a shorter distance and stop in Vietnam instead. Some beautiful places to visit, just as cheap (if not cheaper) than Bali, some really interesting spots to look around when doing the cultural bit of the tour and the lovely ladies are certainly all that.

Apologies again for the interlude and back now to the 3 mile distant girls who either saw you on 'the' social website (not specified) or, more likely, have bombarded your Gmail or Hotmail address.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Blackrat

And Bali is more than three miles away. Rebecca is closer.
  16. Have been looking at 'Nam too. Cheers for the info.
  17. Vietnam is an awesome place loved it for few days I was there in 2000
  18. Viet Nam. Always fancied a tunnelling holiday!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I found the tet offensive.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anyone else reckon that Rebeca is a travelling Slapper, she certainly seems to get around.
    Wonder which Clap Clinic she is registered at?:smile: