RR online shop

Would you support the idea of having an RR online shop?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Other - please state

• Total voters
D

Deleted 7

Just been thinking after a few PM's suggesting that RR should have an online shop, what could we sell?

Would it be a good idea? Would you buy anything? What could we benefit from selling?

To be honest, it maybe best to combine RR with Arrse when it comes to a shop.

Ideas on a post card please!

P.S. This isn't a defo get go, just ideas

JD (nice moves with Hera by the way, should change your name to Lightening Jenny Dabber :) )

Things I can think of are RN/RM/RNR/RMR T-shirts etc. Might also be a way of publicising the reserve element. The usual mugs etc would probably sell, a nice one would be that green insulated mug you can get from the NAAFI but in Blue/Lovat Green with the appropriate badges on it (assuming that can be done).

Little things would probably sell as well such as pens, keyrings, watch straps etc. Possibly then an expansion into ship's pennants etc.

As for buying stuff, yes I would buy the above (be a laugh if HMS Pres rejected me after I had shelled out :( ).

stab

Just had another thought, what about a beer stein with the lid shaped either like a sailor's best cap or the RN dress helmet?

(ducks to await incoming)

stab

dondon

MIA
Great idea , could sell T Shirts , mugs , tankards , pens , calenders , books , list is endless , will that do as a post card JD , 8)

D

Deleted 7

dondon said:
Great idea , could sell T Shirts , mugs , tankards , pens , calenders , books , list is endless , will that do as a post card JD , 8)
Good enough ducky!

Once our mascot is sorted out Jenny we can have that on various items. I shall definately want an XXXL T-Shirt, I'd also fancy one of those ribbons you attach to your security pass with Sailors love their Rum Ration, or something similar.

We could also have a RR mouse mat (though Rosie would obviously need a rabbit mat as she's scared of housebound rodents), RR hat of some description, beer and rum glasses, etc. Perhaps even our own Rum Rat, called Roland, or something more appropriate... say Jack the Lad! or Jill the Lass!

I would like to see little t-shirts suitable for small animals, I believe the novelty snail t-shirt market is sadly lacking in good quality merchandise

Oops, I almost forgot! RR monosocks in assorted, bright colours and textures! You know, like you can buy for your iPod - a pack of them to take away with you... 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Royal Navy International Air Day - Online - Saturday, July 11th 2020 The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Korg fined £1.5 million for illegally preventing online price discounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SLC Launches New Online Repayment Service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted replaces Ofsted Online website MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New online tool to involve young people in policy making MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Online cryptocurrency trading platform shut down by courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £4.5 million fine for Fender for illegally preventing online price discounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Register for Civil Service Live Online now MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVLA launches online service to change address on vehicle log book (V5C) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GREAT partners competition to bring ‘Magic of Live Events’ online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted to review students’ and apprentices’ online further education experience MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New report reveals UK as world leader in online safety innovation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA investigates misleading online reviews MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush online engagement events MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First construction site to come safely back online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Countering online child sexual exploitation and abuse during the coronoavirus (COVID-19) pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pension Credit claimants now able to apply online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GAD’s online advice about the insurance industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New free online learning platform to boost workplace skills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Digital minister urges parents to follow new guidance to keep children safe online during lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVLA warns customers to stay safe online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New major package to support online learning MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Access to online counter terrorism training made easier for home users MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Birmingham pair given suspended prison sentences for selling medicines online illegally MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Essential maintenance to CICA online services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government cracks down on spread of false coronavirus information online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Claimants are asked to apply online as jobcentres limit access MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Online isolation notes launched - providing proof of coronavirus absence from work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mobile networks remove data charges for online NHS coronavirus advice MoD News 0
BFRS123 National Employment Online Careers Fair - April 2020 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 2
MoD_RSS Civil news: providers praise new online ‘Apply’ tool MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy SW seminar: Working to prevent international online child sexual offending MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Five Countries and tech firms agree groundbreaking principles to keep children safe online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS launches new payment option for online basic DBS checks MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Government minded to appoint Ofcom as online harms regulator MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New online vehicle checker to help drivers prepare for clean air zones with charges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Record breaking 10.4 million customers filed online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Court of Appeal upholds CMA decision on online sales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New AI technique to block online child grooming launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addition of card and online payment for Bangladesh visa customers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guatemala participates in Global Summit against online sexual exploitation of children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Honduras participates in Global Summit against online sexual exploitation of children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 100,00 civil money claims issued online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on 'Do’s and Don’ts' of completing an application to incorporate a CIC to include 'Online' applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK experts help stop spread of terrorist videos online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The VMD will launch an updated online special import application form on 7 October 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Communities Secretary commits funding to tackle online hate MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Listen to the Regulators Podcast on CICs new Online Account Filing process!! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Accessing sexual health testing online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Essential maintenance to our online services MoD News 0