RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself)

Pontius

War Hero
I found myself away from the driving seat yesterday and in a seat where I could enjoy the view to the side. Certainly it doesn't win any prizes for content, composition etc but I did think the upsweep on the wings was so graceful that I felt moved to capture it using a photographic device. I would quote the F stops, lenses etc but I have no idea and it was just the iPhone :) Compare the wingtip with that of a soaring eagle and you can see where Boeing got their ideas.

IMG_0173.jpg

Wightsparker

War Hero
I found myself away from the driving seat yesterday and in a seat where I could enjoy the view to the side. Certainly it doesn't win any prizes for content, composition etc but I did think the upsweep on the wings was so graceful that I felt moved to capture it using a photographic device. I would quote the F stops, lenses etc but I have no idea and it was just the iPhone :) Compare the wingtip with that of a soaring eagle and you can see where Boeing got their ideas.

View attachment 48175

But @Pontius - you didn't even mention the three (at least) UFOs!

Pontius

War Hero
More iPhone excellence :confused:

Normally you end up going one side or the other (I wonder where this could be) , so it's rare to look down where the hot stuff used to be:

IMG_0175.jpgIMG_0176.jpgIMG_0177.jpgIMG_0178.jpg

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Discovered a photo amongst a load of stuff I'm about to shred.
S. D. G. (Submarine Disposal Group) - my last draft before handing in my I. D. card.
What's left of a Valiant Class in the foreground with my floating office block behind it.

PhotoPictureResizer_200208_153804343_crop_2981x2320-2235x1739.jpg

Latest Threads