RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself)

Wightsparker

War Hero
Not far from St Helen's is the village of Seaview, with a reputation of being one of the Isle of Wight's snootiest.

Looked nice today, with an almost-Mediterranean appearance. Even Dogshit City, across the Solent, looked pleasant. Although, to be fair, it has always looked better at a distance.2019 Seaview 2 resized.jpg2019 Seaview 3 resized.jpg

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Picture of my favourite (and only) Son, that him in the middle. He's 52 today and has changed a bit. :D
1602_1071063409847_820_n.jpg

Last edited:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Now that's what I call a bog brush holder.

PhotoPictureResizer_190902_143806864_crop_1428x4160-1071x3120.jpg
"Attention Aphrodite Hotel Protaras cleaning staff - there is a Russian tourists log in trap two"! "

Last edited:

Stirlin

War Hero
Not far from St Helen's is the village of Seaview, with a reputation of being one of the Isle of Wight's snootiest.

Looked nice today, with an almost-Mediterranean appearance. Even Dogshit City, across the Solent, looked pleasant. Although, to be fair, it has always looked better at a distance.View attachment 42539View attachment 42540
The yacht club at Seaview looks snotty , all loafing about in gear they bought in Cowes , I doubt they would let me in or even put my name down on the list for membership.

Wightsparker

War Hero
The yacht club at Seaview looks snotty , all loafing about in gear they bought in Cowes , I doubt they would let me in or even put my name down on the list for membership.
Hi @Stirlin
You are getting to sound like Groucho Marx:

"I sent the club a wire stating, "PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER".

:)

WreckerL

War Hero
Don't worry Stirl, they'll soon come running when their diesels go TU and you can charge over the odds for fixing them :)

Stirlin

War Hero
Don't worry Stirl, they'll soon come running when their diesels go TU and you can charge over the odds for fixing them :)
'' You are the mechanic , can you fix it ? '' ......'' Not a mechanic , I am a propulsion technician ''
'' Wot's the difference ? '' .....''About £ 50 on your bill '' :D

huwshpis

War Hero
True dit. Personal Computer (tower type) goes wrong at a finance business in Jersey. ***x is called out to fix it. Technician arrives, goes to errant machine, looks at it, takes out small hammer, taps the side of the tower, full functionality restored. Technician leaves.

14 days later, invoice arrives for £250. Financial controller has minor seizure and asks for a more detailed breakdown of the costs. By return post comes a new invoice:

"Attending Z ltd, diagnose computer problem restore functionality by hitting tower £50
Knowing where to hit £200"

Sumo

War Hero
Popping in to shops, what size trolley, small says she, just need a few bits. just before I went a got a big trolley? maybe should be in what Pisses one off?
DSC_0008.JPGDSC_0009.JPG

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Waiting in line, in a taxi, for the lights to change after the next plane lands and we can get over the runway. I'm watching the meter tick over and realise that Gib cab drivers can hoik the cost of a short trip skywards by simply knowing when the next flight is going to touch down. Clever f*ckers! 15 minutes added on to a five minute journey....... I'd be doing it as well if I was a fast black pilot.

IMG_20190919_105103-1560x2080.jpg

Lesson learned.