RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself)

Wightsparker

War Hero
I booked a single room but they gave me a double with queen size bed which was OK , breakfast was disgusting , I stuck with toast and fried eggs (pullets) but was surprised how much peeps were stacking 4 bangers , mushrooms , powdered scrambled egg and beans on such small plates .
Every time you got in the lift with anyone they were manking about something or other , the amount of 80 yr old's tabbing outside whenever you entered/left....i could go on for ages.
Other than that my short stay was very good. Premier Inn next year.
Classic case of Spoilt by Shanklin...... :)

Wightsparker

War Hero
Wharfedale between Burnsall and Bolton Abbey today. Pictures show the dale itself, Burnsall Bridge, the River Wharfe at Burnsall and an amazing cluster of foxgloves near Barden Tower. The latter was only one corner of what appeared to be a whole field of foxgloves.

2019 Wharfedale near Burnsall 1 July resized.jpg2019 Burnsall Bridge 1 July resized.jpg2019 River Wharfe Burnsall 1 July resized.jpg2019 foxgloves 1 July resized.jpg

BillyNoMates

War Hero
A nice garden ornament I wanted to bring back from Fremantle. Unfortunately it weighed about two and a half tons so I would have gone a bit over my luggage allowance.

IMG_20190211_113925-1248x1664.jpg

BillyNoMates

War Hero
The further we got from Perth WA, the more undeveloped it became. This beach was one of the last with a lifeguard. Beaches on the way to Broome are wild. It's just you, WolfPackLeader and Great Whites.

IMG_20190302_094136-1560x2080.jpg

Pontius

War Hero
Piss-taking buggers (maybe I shouldn't have left the gate open down the back of the block).

Frame-2019-08-06-10-33-33.jpg

Photo taken off a video, hence crap resolution.

Last edited:

Latest Threads