RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself)

repoman

War Hero
Headed down the local park on Sunday to watch some neighbours (High Country Cattlemen) playing silly buggers. The legend of 'The Man from Snowy River' is secure for the future.IMG_5458.JPGIMG_5457.JPGIMG_5427.JPG

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Just found the photo in my cloud. I'm still wondering how I managed to drive home that morning.
Oh.. now I remember. All the way to Paralimni on the wrong side of the road in reverse gear with my head out of the window spewing up a bad kebab.

PedlarP

Lantern Swinger
7ADD9F06-D4D3-4449-81CC-6EE26BE5F78B.jpeg0BFE2681-48C8-49E9-8BD5-D3BFD74CE598.jpeg

30 Mar and it’s still fcuking snowing. I’d move back to UK but with the Brexit fiasco I think I’ll put up and shut up. At least the six weeks of summer is usually glorious ;)

repoman

War Hero
Pedlar, we got the first dusting of the white shit first thing this morning, over a month early, gonna be a long winter in the mountains.snow.jpg

Last edited:

PedlarP

Lantern Swinger
Pedlar, we got the first dusting of the white shit first thing this morning, over a month early, gonna be a long winter in the mountains.View attachment 37828
I feel your pain repo. Snow started here late Oct...five friggin months ago. To be fair, spring only lasts about 2 weeks then it’s straight into hot summer which, if we’re lucky, goes to mid Sep then autumn (or fall if you prefer) for a around six weeks, then we start all over again

Latest Threads