RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself)

Pontius

War Hero
I was tooling around in the air yesterday and came to the conclusion there's sometimes really not a lot going on in some of these parts. How do these people get to Coles (read Tesco)?

IMG_4357.jpg

repoman

War Hero
I've been stuck in Sydney since mid Sept., as my equal half is having medical treatment. Finally had a bit of a jolly run around the harbour today. Gone is the old Submarine base (Platypus), turned into expensive flats, I did notice this skimmer (HMAS Warramunga) alongside for Chrimbo.IMG_5253.JPG Plot...Standby Target set-up...bearing is that....range is that....

repoman

War Hero
Most expensive Marina in Aus, 'The Royal Cruising Yacht Club", with probably one of the most expensive boats in it, painted 'Battleship Grey" Why the feck would you do it unlIMG_5286.JPGess you were a Walt??

dapperdunn

War Hero
I've been stuck in Sydney since mid Sept., as my equal half is having medical treatment. Finally had a bit of a jolly run around the harbour today. Gone is the old Submarine base (Platypus), turned into expensive flats, I did notice this skimmer (HMAS Warramunga) alongside for Chrimbo.View attachment 36379 Plot...Standby Target set-up...bearing is that....range is that....
Is that 8Os?

repoman

War Hero
Takes me back to 1966, Signalman in the Oberon, from memory in those days we came alongside at Ireland Island?
Garden Island or Cockatoo Is. or HMAS Platypus at Kirribilli, would have been the only choices for Syd Harbour I believe.