RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself)

Ballistic

War Hero
Standby for dumb question: Is there / What is the limit on images to upload? Tried a few but no joy.
@Anchor Faced
It might (maybe) be worth repeating this in "Site Issues".
No guarantees but there may be more chance of someone with a bit of technical wherewithal spotting it and giving you an answer.
You're obviously not the only one with this problem, judging by replies so far :)

Knotty

Lantern Swinger
I assume all my pics from my mobile are similar sizes? but sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't?
My Samsung Galaxy S9 takes great phots but they are in the region of 4 - 5Mb each so way too large for uploading to most sites.
Re-size your photos to under a 100 or 200 kb and you should then be fine

Wightsparker

War Hero
A lovely bit of concrete looking towards the @Wightsparker photo spot :)View attachment 36224
Strictly speaking, it's not concrete; the druids didn't know how to make it. It's a recently excavated baked mud horizontal pyramid intended for the sacrifice of virgins. Archaologists believe that for some reason it was never used. Something to do with the supply element of supply and demand, perhaps.
Checked today. Still no virgins. Drainage work continues and rain affected the camera's ability to keep the horizon horizontal.

pyramid resized.jpg

Stirlin

War Hero
Strictly speaking, it's not concrete; the druids didn't know how to make it. It's a recently excavated baked mud horizontal pyramid intended for the sacrifice of virgins. Archaologists believe that for some reason it was never used. Something to do with the supply element of supply and demand, perhaps.
They had boats in them far off days though , Bob's ancient relatives coming over to corrupt the South Island bloodline. :)

Wightsparker

War Hero
He's been! Father Christmas appears to have already delivered to the Isle of Wight Airport horizontal pyramid site. No sign of unrest at the apparent act of desecration - one of the drainage druids is just visible working at standard IOW speed in the background.

2018 Sandown pyramid 1 resized.jpg2018 Sandown pyramid 2 resized.jpg2018 Sandown pyramid 3 resized.jpg2018 Sandown pyramid 4 resized.jpg

fishhead

War Hero