RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself)

Ventnor sunset resized.jpg
Lucky dog got two beach outings today.First at Shanklin this morning (Sorry, Stirlin, pictures weren't that good) and then as the sun was setting over the Spyglass Inn, Ventnor.

repoman

Lantern Swinger
The Hawkesbury River from our Daughters backyard. NO SWIMMING!! Dogs, Horses and cattle have been taken by Bull sharks in here. Shark sentry with an SLR would do no good here. IMG_4521.JPG

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
Would have posted the pic if I’d been able to take one, but those committing aviation were too high to see and beyond the reach of the camera in my iphone. Just finished a case at Peterborough County Court, leave the building and almost get deafened by military air activity. Don’t know if Crabs or Septics, JFH any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have posted the pic if I’d been able to take one, but those committing aviation were too high to see and beyond the reach of the camera in my iphone. Just finished a case at Peterborough County Court, leave the building and almost get deafened by military air activity. Don’t know if Crabs or Septics, JFH any ideas?

Were there reindeer?

May have been septics from Lakenheath, not to busy over Cambridge airport at the moment.

Latest Threads