RR members for Cabinet

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Gombear, Jun 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In view of the recent decimation of Broon’s cabinet, with ministers resigning or being sacked, I thought RR forum members could step forward and fill the gaps.

In view of his diplomatic skills, I would nominate Ron Jeremy as Foreign Secretary.
    Nailz, with his experiences of all things heroic, could be Defence Secretary.

I would like to volunteer myself for Caroline Flint’s old job, Minister of State (Europe), just so I could sit in her chair. :)

Who, from this forum, do you think would fit what Ministerial job?

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

He should create a new post, minister of prostution. I bags this one! My expenses claim would be interesting.

3. How about me? what can i be?

4. witsend

Teaboy!

5. That be great thank! what i always wanted to do. :roll:

6. witsend

How about fluffer for the minister of homosexualty?

7. I thought that was Taloolahs job before getting violated up the wrong'un by perce!!! 8O :D

Who did you serve with by the way??? 8)

8. No i wanna be a teaboy, so i can put the tea bags and mixture of stuff in your tea.

9. witsend

:lol:

[​IMG]

10. Perce must of been from a mounted unit then!!! Incidentally i wonder why taloolah no longer posts on ARRSE???

11. witsend

You can combine both roles!

[​IMG]

12. Can I be In-charge of Air Force Spending?

13. witsend

If you want this junior post, its yours!

14. As I said earlier, I would like the chair that was graced by Caroline Flint’s lovely bottom.

Who amongst us would be interested in the chair of Mandy, Prince of Browness? 8O

15. Starting with some major Cnuts sorry cuts!!!!!!

16. Can I be the new Navy Minister, with a portfolio consisting of looking after the welfare of pusser's matelots, their comforts and ensuring they eat and drink properly!

I'd also like to volunteer to jobshare the Minister of Alcohol position with Miss Aggie Weston, who is apparently interested in booze....... :biggrin:

Does the teaboy make and serve DECENT coffee?

17. Only tea, with the lumps and bumps included, with extra bits of toppings.

18. witsend

That will be something thingy has tasted many a time. :wink:

19. Oh dear, only tea with the consistency of Edinburgh East Porridge! Lumpy and yukky! I expect a Junior Teasmade (G) to be able to brew a good cup of tea, served in a nice china cup and saucer; and Rombouts (drip-dry) coffee served in a tall glass, half coffee and topped up with a half pint of Powers Oirish Whisky. :biggrin:

20. topped with a drip of piss! sorted, when would u like it?