RR Meet

Joe_Crow

War Hero
janner said:
Looks like you, me, Nutty and 2 or 3 others from the Dorset SA. It could be that some of the other diesel boaters will turn up as well. I think Nutty is going down to Guz some time on Friday

I thought that some of the "Ladies" from RR may have made the effort

I'm still intending to be there, unlike all these lightweights. It is possible I may be slightly adrift, as I will be driving 500+ miles on the day, just to go to this piss-up, so don't leave the MP without me.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Joe_Crow said:
janner said:
Looks like you, me, Nutty and 2 or 3 others from the Dorset SA. It could be that some of the other diesel boaters will turn up as well. I think Nutty is going down to Guz some time on Friday

I thought that some of the "Ladies" from RR may have made the effort

I'm still intending to be there, unlike all these lightweights. It is possible I may be slightly adrift, as I will be driving 500+ miles on the day, just to go to this piss-up, so don't leave the MP without me.

I'll wait, and by ladies do you mean Woo's or PTI's?

Rumrat

War Hero
8b892c2a-049a-4472-a903-d53203993018-1.jpg

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thanks Sol.

Good to meet and put faces to WreckerL, Joe Crow and Guzzler. These were the only non diesel boaters that turned up for the RR meet.

Diesel Boat DTS another great do, again good to meet with Uncle (and Auntie) Albert and Oberon, whilst UA carried on through the DTS and joined up with Nutty, myself and some Dorset SA members at the RR meet, Oberon by far the youngest among us fell by the wayside and didn't make the evening event.

We'll be back in Guz next year (I think that the Diesel Boat DTS is on the 6th of August 2011) so start planning ahead for an evening meet. Perhaps Wrecker would like to pick the venue again, the music was good (loud but good) and it was good to see that smurfs are making a comeback in Guz! Nutty was reasonably well behaved once I explained to him that the word Diesel across the young ladies T shirt was a brand name and not an invitation for an aged but elderly Submariner to try and trap her.

Can't speak highly enough about the DTS, if you qualify and haven't attended one give it a go next year, I'll post the details when I get them from Slinger.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Enjoyed the run and as Janner said it was good to put names to faces even though Drakey and Rumrat shot through. I think we decided Rummers is a lonely spinster sat in a garret somewhere.

The fancy dress party was good to watch, I never thought I would have wicked thoughts about a Smurf before and I'm not sure what the young lady in the diesel T shirt was supposed to be but there again I didn't really care.

Bonus of the night was when I left to meet Mrs Wrecker a long legged bint in a short dress and a low cut T shirt asked me if I was looking for business 8O I think she was p1ssed as I wasn't even near any shops (or it could have been Rummers in disguise :? )

Off to France now so I'll cyber see you all in a weeks time.

Rumrat

War Hero
janner said:
Thanks Sol.

Good to meet and put faces to WreckerL, Joe Crow and Guzzler. These were the only non diesel boaters that turned up for the RR meet.

Diesel Boat DTS another great do, again good to meet with Uncle (and Auntie) Albert and Oberon, whilst UA carried on through the DTS and joined up with Nutty, myself and some Dorset SA members at the RR meet, Oberon by far the youngest among us fell by the wayside and didn't make the evening event.

We'll be back in Guz next year (I think that the Diesel Boat DTS is on the 6th of August 2011) so start planning ahead for an evening meet. Perhaps Wrecker would like to pick the venue again, the music was good (loud but good) and it was good to see that smurfs are making a comeback in Guz! Nutty was reasonably well behaved once I explained to him that the word Diesel across the young ladies T shirt was a brand name and not an invitation for an aged but elderly Submariner to try and trap her.

Can't speak highly enough about the DTS, if you qualify and haven't attended one give it a go next year, I'll post the details when I get them from Slinger.

No excuse offered but a reason.
I had to do my blood and trauma clinic on Thursday and Friday so could not attend. Did try rearranging but its a case of NCD.
By putting up the dates for next year now, I will move heaven and earth to try to attend as I really would love to meet some of you guys to put faces to the keyboard.
I was shit faced last night so was with you in "SPIRIT" if you'll excuse the pun. :roll: :oops:

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Glad you guys had a good run, sorry I shot through, but with my deployment imminent the Mrs is starting to fret a little and a leave pass would have caused me no end of grief. Maybe next year.

BARNEYRNSM

War Hero
I was stuck in Dartmouth looking after cadets,sorry I missed it! My apologies should have been passed onto the DTS,by a still serving CPO that I was on Opportune with!