RR Meet 2011

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by janner, Sep 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Mods can we make this a sticky please?.

To give everyone plenty of time to make their plans can I suggest that we have an RR meet following the Diesel Dino's DTS in 2011 in Guz.

That way some of us will be in the location anyway so at least the Submariners will be represented.

I believe that the DTS will be on Saturday 6th August 2011 but will confirm the date as soon as I have it.

If this is agreeable to some, maybe WreckerL would like try and find a Venue again, preferably without the Smurfs this time. I would be happy with the Weatherspoons but the female flesh on display would probably finish Rummy off (thats if he doesn't shoot through this time)

Your comments please
  2. I'm up for it, hopefully stay longer this time. Weatherspoons is fine if it's still there by then. If the weathers good perhaps the Barbican, plenty of out door seating around the 3 Crowns, Navy etc with the added attraction of Cap'n Jaspers for the hungry and the opportunity to watch p1ssed old farts fall in the oggin.

Or we could go to the old Fleet Club and see if the scientologists have kept the 4pm bar opening tradition going?
  3. Although it's a long way to go I'm up for it next year.
    I'll take the caravan stay on Plymouth sound caravan site.
    Make a week of it as its my birthday on the 4th.
    Like to put some faces to names. 8O
  4. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I'll do my utmost next year, this should be my last deployment (however I did say that last time too).
  5. I'd love to come but at present I have trouble planning what I am going to eat for dinner let alone where I am going to get pissed in a years time.

If someone could let me know a couple of weeks in advance that'll be great.

Presumably it's white tie or mess kit right?
  6. I'm up for it, but need a heads-up nearer the time.

Can I bring my gimp?
  7. 8) Up for it, never been to guzz but need a reminder a bit nearer the time. Depends on how Lesley recovers from her opperation. Whilst on the subject ARRSE seem to do their's by regions, there are a fair few of us in my region, the Midllands, what about regional runs ashore. :p :?: :?:
  8. 2DD has already expressed interest unless you mean Blackrat.

2DD, you can wear a white tie if you want but a tadge more clothing at the start of the run is the norm, lagging off at the end and it's more a case of messy kit.
  9. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Good idea, ship's programme allowing I'll be able to do Pompey and Guzz then. :w00t:
  10. North west anyone. Still going guzz. :p
  11. I'll be North West next year. By North West I mean proper North, not fcuking scouse land.
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What's wrong with London then? There's a fair few of us here you know.
  13. This time next year, the only time I plan to come anywhere near London, will be when I'm flying over it in my Learjet.

Doesn't mean we can't have a London RR Christmas piss up though.

I've always fancied this place:

14. Blackrat

Mate. We should recce that place and create merry hell. Should we get Sol along to keep an eye on us again?
  15. Let's get everyone along, I'm planning on having Tuts boxed up and delivered by UPS for the occasion.
  16. Blackrat

I'm nursing a semi at the thought of having Tuts trussed up and at my mercy, the filthy little tease that she is.
  17. Indeed. Since she joined the site, virtually all of my sexual fantasies have involved Ninjas, midgets and/or Ninja midgets.
  18. Blackrat

She could assault me any day of the week and insert ninja death stars down my japs eye every night as far as i'm concerned, the scouse hoyden.
  19. Hopefully my draft is up by then and I'll be landed.

And without being under the thumb by my whore of an ex, I can safely say I'll come. I'll even wheel Granny around!
  20. Sounds like a good run. If anyone else is thinking about travelling down from the Liverpool area we could drive down I don't mind driving down.