RR is getting popular

Trawling through the new look site trying to find where various bits and pieces are. Just found "Who's on line".

Currently 51 members and 438 guests. I've never seen so many before, or is this just a glitch with the new sofware :confused5:.

Trawling through the new look site trying to find where various bits and pieces are. Just found "Who's on line".

Currently 51 members and 438 guests. I've never seen so many before, or is this just a glitch with the new sofware :confused5:.

This number was also interesting
" Most users ever online was 500, Today at 15:06."

It's a peculiarity with this software. The 'who's online' count is linked to the period of time you stay logged in if you don't tick 'remember me'.

So we set it to, for example, an hour and you will stay logged in for an hour after you last interract with the site - ie. view a page. The system also counts everyone as online for one hour after they look at that last page.

The upshot of this is that the 'who's online' at any given moment is bollocks.

It's a peculiarity with this software. The 'who's online' count is linked to the period of time you stay logged in if you don't tick 'remember me'.

So we set it to, for example, an hour and you will stay logged in for an hour after you last interract with the site - ie. view a page. The system also counts everyone as online for one hour after they look at that last page.

The upshot of this is that the 'who's online' at any given moment is bollocks.[/QUOTE]

I love it when the site Admin give a technical description :winkrazz:

The upshot of this is that the 'who's online' at any given moment is bollocks.[/QUOTE]

I love it when the site Admin give a technical description :winkrazz:
And you should know how to Quote correctly by now or is that another glitch in the system

And you should know how to Quote correctly by now or is that another glitch in the system
It's a result of careless positioning of the [/b] relative to the [/quote], due to a momentary lapse of attention by the poster rather than a problem with the site coding.