RR is dying.......

#1
………as some posters on ROMFT would have you believe.
Yes it is quieter since MLP and his followers left but the weekend proved there are new posters more than able to fill their shoes. As long as there are Newbies to advise / take the piss out of the place will keep chugging along, CA, QD, History, Lils / Gash and the trade and fitness forums also worth a mention.
Moderation ? , I have had threads and posts culled, water off a ducks back, move on.
I would love to contribute to ARSSE but the place is vast and life is too short, the 2 hours I give to the net are spent mostly on here where there is always summat to laff at.
Dying ?, naw, maybe a bit ill but should recover.

Stirl
 
#2
stirling said:
………Yes it is quieter since MLP and his followers left ...
I was never much of a fan of MLP. Sure he seemed to be keen to help H4H, but there was something about him. I'm not upset that he's gone, the self important drama queen that he has shown himself to be. Actually, there are still a few on here that I think are pricks, and they are not all moderators.
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#3
Too right matey. I'm a diehard arrser who came over here to see what it is like. I like it over here. There are some interesting topics to read and i'm learning about you sea types every day. My favourite is your newbies section which has some incredibly bone questions. Still, you've got to ask i suppose. It's a shame that all of your members don't contribute, it could make things interesting.

Oh hang on, this is Diamond Lils......

What do you expect? Of course it's dead. That's because you lazy feckers are busy hotbunking, wanking each other off and getting ripped to the tits on Pussers rum. Bunch of soft arses.
 
#4
I spend an embarassing amount of time on this site, mainly when I should be working. I enjoy it a lot! Sure, you need to look beyond some of the wrinklies stuck in their ways but thats all part of it. :lol:

actually I understand them more than i do my own generation - i jst dnt gt txt spk innit
 
#5
Blackrat said:
Too right matey. I'm a diehard arrser who came over here to see what it is like. I like it over here. There are some interesting topics to read and i'm learning about you sea types every day. My favourite is your newbies section which has some incredibly bone questions. Still, you've got to ask i suppose. It's a shame that all of your members don't contribute, it could make things interesting.

Oh hang on, this is Diamond Lils......

What do you expect? Of course it's dead. That's because you lazy feckers are busy hotbunking, wanking each other off and getting ripped to the tits on Pussers rum. Bunch of soft arses.

Jeeeeeeez Thingy will be doing cartwheels 8O Standby to receive Perce :wink:
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#6
WreckerL said:
Blackrat said:
Too right matey. I'm a diehard arrser who came over here to see what it is like. I like it over here. There are some interesting topics to read and i'm learning about you sea types every day. My favourite is your newbies section which has some incredibly bone questions. Still, you've got to ask i suppose. It's a shame that all of your members don't contribute, it could make things interesting.

Oh hang on, this is Diamond Lils......

What do you expect? Of course it's dead. That's because you lazy feckers are busy hotbunking, wanking each other off and getting ripped to the tits on Pussers rum. Bunch of soft arses.

Jeeeeeeez Thingy will be doing cartwheels 8O Standby to receive Perce :wink:
I asked for that one didn't i? 8O
 
#7
I like it here, the blue background is calming. Your retards are a different breed to the arrse lot, you have bitter and twisted old salts to upset, young feminist (and undoubtedly obese) wannabe submariners and an entirely random moderation policy. Happy days
 
#8
Blackrat said:
WreckerL said:
Blackrat said:
Too right matey. I'm a diehard arrser who came over here to see what it is like. I like it over here. There are some interesting topics to read and i'm learning about you sea types every day. My favourite is your newbies section which has some incredibly bone questions. Still, you've got to ask i suppose. It's a shame that all of your members don't contribute, it could make things interesting.

Oh hang on, this is Diamond Lils......

What do you expect? Of course it's dead. That's because you lazy feckers are busy hotbunking, wanking each other off and getting ripped to the tits on Pussers rum. Bunch of soft arses.

Jeeeeeeez Thingy will be doing cartwheels 8O Standby to receive Perce :wink:
I asked for that one didn't i? 8O
You'll only need to ask him to stop. I'm not sure what temp KY combusts at.
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#9
DavidK1983 said:
i jst dnt gt txt spk innit
It's not just you. All this "Lols", "ROFL" and "Ty" bollocks is for retards too lazy to use the Queens English. I mean, what are they in a rush for? The old people that these chavs mug are not exactly nimble on their toes are they?
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#10
One of the peculiarities is that this isn't the only interactive site that's a bit quiet at the moment.

Perhaps online activity is cyclic - certainly Recruiting spikes at 3 monthly intervals - busy in January, tails off toward Easter then picks up again immediately after. It hits a peak of interest in June as GCSEs near completion & wanes away until Aug/Sept when schools & colleges go back after the break. It drops off again around now as Xmas is on the horizon & people seem to think they'll get whisked off to spend Chrimbo in Afghanistan.

LOL, etc., :wink:
 
#11
Blackrat said:
DavidK1983 said:
i jst dnt gt txt spk innit
It's not just you. All this "Lols", "ROFL" and "Ty" bollocks is for retards too lazy to use the Queens English. I mean, what are they in a rush for? The old people that these chavs mug are not exactly nimble on their toes are they?
Its the seemingly lol random lol inclusion of lol's...lol that I dont get lol. WTF they cant spk properly will 4eva be a mystery 2 me. PMSL, I think not lol.

(one of those lol's must have gone in the right place)

Chavs will soon become so stupid even mugging will be off the cards. I live in chavsville UK and heard an (older) person shout to a young chav, obiously very sarcastically "...suprised you ain't off mugging someone..." to which said chav said "...who you calling a mug?...". I lol'ed myself stupid after that.
 
#12
Joe_Crow said:
stirling said:
………Yes it is quieter since MLP and his followers left ...
I was never much of a fan of MLP. Sure he seemed to be keen to help H4H, but there was something about him. I'm not upset that he's gone, the self important drama queen that he has shown himself to be. Actually, there are still a few on here that I think are pricks, and they are not all moderators.
I do my best not to be a prick but sometimes I get it wrong and look like a massive prick. I am trying to redeem myself though and read posts properly. I would rather be a prick than a [email protected] though at least I do all the facking always been a giver never a reciever.
 

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
#13
I also spend a daft amount of time on this site whilst at work. I enjoy reading most of the posts, it is a great way to pass the time.

Although i am a newbie i like to think i don't ask bone questions or write in text speak, so i will try to fly the flag for newbies. I think if you are bone and ask a stupid question then you deserve to have the piss taken out of you.

As for die hard arrser's get ready for :sex:

lol! :wink:
 
#14
Blackrat said:
That's because you lazy feckers are busy hotbunking, wanking each other off and getting ripped to the tits on Pussers rum. Bunch of soft arses.
I knew there was something I missed since leaving the mob.

Ja5on said:
I do my best not to be a prick but sometimes I get it wrong and look like a massive prick. I am trying to redeem myself though and read posts properly.
We all get it wrong on occasion, the difference is recognising the fact and learning from it, whereas there are a couple of members who seem proud of being fcukwit mongs. No names but I think we all know who they are.
 
#16
Blackrat said:
Too right matey. I'm a diehard arrser who came over here to see what it is like. I like it over here. There are some interesting topics to read and i'm learning about you sea types every day. My favourite is your newbies section which has some incredibly bone questions. Still, you've got to ask i suppose. It's a shame that all of your members don't contribute, it could make things interesting.

Oh hang on, this is Diamond Lils......

What do you expect? Of course it's dead. That's because you lazy feckers are busy hotbunking, wanking each other off and getting ripped to the tits on Pussers rum. Bunch of soft arses.
I think your triffic Blackers..a class act....will be interesting reading your posts in the forthcoming months &c...I'm more of a lurker than a poster as I like a good laugh - sometimes tho' I just feel the need to climb out of my box and have something to say. :lol:
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#18
Polto said:
I think your triffic Blackers..a class act....will be interesting reading your posts in the forthcoming months &c...I'm more of a lurker than a poster as I like a good laugh - sometimes tho' I just feel the need to climb out of my box and have something to say. :lol:
Are you trying to groom me? What's next, stalking? I see that you like to lurk after all. Come to think of it, your call sign is an anagram of Topol, who was the fiddler on the roof. And to think, i thought there were squirrels in my loft.
 
#19
ooo squirrels, they are my favourite. They move the margarine in the fridge and eat the last of the Ben and Jerries. They have also been known to hide one sock.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top