RR Guess Who Game!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, May 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

What have you been on tonight? I thought cider was about as mind altering as you could legally get,but obviously I'm wrong. Although I don't fully understand this post, please keep us informed.

3. Being well versed in the methods of the RR stalker, having had an inordinate amount of the cnuts trying to be my mate / lover / bitch / murderer through the years, I feel I may be in a position to help.

In exchange for cnutshots of all your ex girlfriends I will track him down and kill him.

4. FFS a thread because I responded to TWO of your posts?

What a cnut, how do you get your head indoors.
    You are a couple of clowns short of a circus.

Now in this intrepid quest of yours, (by the way you would need help to track an imposter) the first thing you seem to not know is my gender, as I have NOT stated that on here, but you have said HIM. Are you sure?

From your posts which I have now read (it helps me sleep at night :sleepy2:
    you try to attach yourself to the posters who do seem to have a sense of humour. (Monty for instance) (No this is not an attempt to curry favour, but some of your shite is funny)
    You on the other hand are like a smell that hangs around, and your either trying to be Mr nice guy with all your amazing info(yawn again) or being a shit but only if you think you are pushing the "Popular" answer.

Compared to me you are an old twot get over it.

Now run back to your mummy, she wants you I can hear her barking. :twisted:

And ps, I'm busy now, can I ignore you later?

5. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm not taking sides in the argument here, but I just thought I'd point out that the location in your avatar says,"They seek HIM here they seek HIM there". That does kind of hint at gender. :wink:

6. True but have you seen a female version or neuter.

I have never been in a submarine either but I am a Walt.

I posted the poem for fun but it seems to have struck a nerve.

And I think that all this bullshit about alternative ID is funny so I will play,
    but at the moment It has to fit in with a real life. :lol:

7. I'll give you my login details, it seems that 'it's' got an issue with myself................maybe female jealousy from the lack of male attention 'it's' not getting. Who knows........

8. Leave Sniffmeknicks alone. He's just compared Dunkirk with Vietnam and I'm waiting for a reply as to how that works.

9. I did also find that one funny :lol: That is a comparrison fail

Another fine thread :lol:

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well the email address indicates female: ******

Could be fake though, I suppose... :?

11. Woah, woah, woah, not sure this person requires outing, he / she is hardly on a par with that hairdressing cunt is it?

12. I'm on the outrage bus though, row with a MOD and your a WALT and your persec flys out the fruckin window. WHY, what did I claim to be?

My big crime is not telling anyone anything, but having a truck with a mod.

Who's next I don't give a shite as Ive nothing to hide be embarrassed about unless using someone else's email address is now a federal offence.
    Where it even enters the equation I know not.
    But persec is a thing that should not be used as a weapon to members.

13. There`s a good chance it`s a WAH...

and pongoes are best at that.....

.......all of course IMVHO

14. What a merrier place this would be had you been one of those obese firemen in New York, who hadn't the aerobic capacity to descend a couple of flights of stairs.

Instead we have a boring dullard with a hard-on for Navy types.

15. I am not the squaddie on a Naval forum. Beware of coloured fish :wink: