Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RR Guess Who Game!!!!!!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
...........................

..................






..................
 
Last edited:

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
What have you been on tonight? I thought cider was about as mind altering as you could legally get,but obviously I'm wrong. Although I don't fully understand this post, please keep us informed.
 
Being well versed in the methods of the RR stalker, having had an inordinate amount of the cnuts trying to be my mate / lover / bitch / murderer through the years, I feel I may be in a position to help.

In exchange for cnutshots of all your ex girlfriends I will track him down and kill him.
 

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
FFS a thread because I responded to TWO of your posts?

What a cnut, how do you get your head indoors.
You are a couple of clowns short of a circus.

Now in this intrepid quest of yours, (by the way you would need help to track an imposter) the first thing you seem to not know is my gender, as I have NOT stated that on here, but you have said HIM. Are you sure?

From your posts which I have now read (it helps me sleep at night :sleepy2:
you try to attach yourself to the posters who do seem to have a sense of humour. (Monty for instance) (No this is not an attempt to curry favour, but some of your shite is funny)
You on the other hand are like a smell that hangs around, and your either trying to be Mr nice guy with all your amazing info(yawn again) or being a shit but only if you think you are pushing the "Popular" answer.

Compared to me you are an old twot get over it.

Now run back to your mummy, she wants you I can hear her barking. :twisted:

And ps, I'm busy now, can I ignore you later?
 

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Sniffemout said:
the first thing you seem to not know is my gender, as I have NOT stated that on here, but you have said HIM. Are you sure?

I'm not taking sides in the argument here, but I just thought I'd point out that the location in your avatar says,"They seek HIM here they seek HIM there". That does kind of hint at gender. :wink:
 

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
tiddlyoggy said:
Sniffemout said:
the first thing you seem to not know is my gender, as I have NOT stated that on here, but you have said HIM. Are you sure?

I'm not taking sides in the argument here, but I just thought I'd point out that the location in your avatar says,"They seek HIM here they seek HIM there". That does kind of hint at gender. :wink:

True but have you seen a female version or neuter.

I have never been in a submarine either but I am a Walt.

I posted the poem for fun but it seems to have struck a nerve.

And I think that all this bullshit about alternative ID is funny so I will play,
but at the moment It has to fit in with a real life. :lol:
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
witsend said:
I can't believe you've done one after all your "heat" & "Lils, be warned" hardman/woman bollocks. Come on cunt, I was hoping for a ham shank to another of your poems. Dull cunt, has mummy told you to turn the lights off?

I'll give you my login details, it seems that 'it's' got an issue with myself................maybe female jealousy from the lack of male attention 'it's' not getting. Who knows........
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Leave Sniffmeknicks alone. He's just compared Dunkirk with Vietnam and I'm waiting for a reply as to how that works.
 

tommo

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Leave Sniffmeknicks alone. He's just compared Dunkirk with Vietnam and I'm waiting for a reply as to how that works.

I did also find that one funny :lol: That is a comparrison fail

Another fine thread :lol:
 
G

guestm

Guest
sgtpepperband said:
Well the email address indicates female: ******

Could be fake though, I suppose... :?

Woah, woah, woah, not sure this person requires outing, he / she is hardly on a par with that hairdressing cunt is it?
 

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
sgtpepperband said:
Well the email address indicates female: ******

Could be fake though, I suppose... :?

Woah, woah, woah, not sure this person requires outing, he / she is hardly on a par with that hairdressing cunt is it?

I'm on the outrage bus though, row with a MOD and your a WALT and your persec flys out the fruckin window. WHY, what did I claim to be?

My big crime is not telling anyone anything, but having a truck with a mod.

Who's next I don't give a shite as Ive nothing to hide be embarrassed about unless using someone else's email address is now a federal offence.
Where it even enters the equation I know not.
But persec is a thing that should not be used as a weapon to members.
 
G

guestm

Guest
Would it make you feel better if I posted my email address? I don't give a cock and everyone knows who I am anyway.

[email protected]


There, all better.
 

JonnoJonno

Banned
Sniffemout said:
I'm on the outrage bus though, row with a MOD and your a WALT and your persec flys out the fruckin window. WHY, what did I claim to be?

My big crime is not telling anyone anything, but having a truck with a mod.

Who's next I don't give a shite as Ive nothing to hide be embarrassed about unless using someone else's email address is now a federal offence.
Where it even enters the equation I know not.
But persec is a thing that should not be used as a weapon to members.

What a merrier place this would be had you been one of those obese firemen in New York, who hadn't the aerobic capacity to descend a couple of flights of stairs.

Instead we have a boring dullard with a hard-on for Navy types.
 

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
JonnoJonno said:
Sniffemout said:
I'm on the outrage bus though, row with a MOD and your a WALT and your persec flys out the fruckin window. WHY, what did I claim to be?

My big crime is not telling anyone anything, but having a truck with a mod.

Who's next I don't give a shite as Ive nothing to hide be embarrassed about unless using someone else's email address is now a federal offence.
Where it even enters the equation I know not.
But persec is a thing that should not be used as a weapon to members.

What a merrier place this would be had you been one of those obese firemen in New York, who hadn't the aerobic capacity to descend a couple of flights of stairs.

Instead we have a boring dullard with a hard-on for Navy types.

I am not the squaddie on a Naval forum. Beware of coloured fish :wink:
 

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Would it make you feel better if I posted my email address? I don't give a cock and everyone knows who I am anyway.

[email protected]


There, all better.

Listen mate I know your email address as I have had charity dealings with you in another life.
Thanks for the donation by the way. :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joint_Force_Harrier Guess the Building/Base? Bases / Shore Est 0
RabC How Did I Guess? Diamond Lil's 4
trelawney126 Guess Where Blairs Invested his Dosh Current Affairs 1
diesel Guess the advert before the end Miscellaneous 2
S Guess Your Number Diamond Lil's 8
KATWEEZIL Guess what this is Diamond Lil's 9
Oil_Slick Guess who's 'outraged' again… Current Affairs 17
T Guess when RR will welcome its 5000th member! Diamond Lil's 13
slim Safe drinking limits 'were simply a guess' Diamond Lil's 8
D Guess J_D's due date! Social & Reunions 14
A Youll never guess... The Corps 17
N Guess The Skimmer ?? Submariners 18
MoD_RSS Dounreay challenges Game Changers to develop innovations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Game Changers projects hit record high MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches call for evidence on video game loot boxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Game changers - getting our robots to speak with one voice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS "Blame game" to end as Divorce Bill receives Royal Assent MoD News 0
soleil Tin Trousers - The Game Of Uckers The Fleet 9
MoD_RSS Divorce ‘blame game’ to end MoD News 0
soleil FB: RNAS Culdrose "The Game On Every (Naval) Aviator’s Christmas List." The Fleet Air Arm 17
MoD_RSS Game-changing ideas for aerospace: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Threatened species receive game-changing funding boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Take a game-changing idea to market: apply for an innovation loan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: End to divorce ‘blame game’ moves closer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Game of Thrones capitalises on British exports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl launches new game to recruit brightest minds for cyber work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New divorce law to end the blame game MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Cutting food waste: game-changing fund opens MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: York graduates win £25,000 national video game competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Scientists move away from the keyboard to beat cyber attackers at their own game MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ACT Summer Security - Know The Game Plan MoD News 0
Stirlin Game for a laff........ Diamond Lil's 24
MoD_RSS News story: Game old bird thrives on MOD firing range MoD News 0
J My favorite game. The Gash Barge 9
finknottle Game of Thrones Current Affairs 14
B The Waiting Game Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 55
soleil Herald: "Fundraiser Ahead Of Rugby Game" Sports and Adventure Training 2
soleil Telegraph: "Help For Heroes Launches Charity Game App" Charity 0
M Monopoly: Cat replaces iron in board game overhaul Gaming 12
Ageing_Gracefully December Book Competition #1 - THE DOUBLE GAME Competitions 22
Topstop Susanna Reid game girl Diamond Lil's 7
finknottle Afghanistan The Great Game by Rory Stewart Current Affairs 3
BillyNoMates Submarine AE2 - developers game for appraisal. Submariners 6
wet_blobby Up for a game of rugby girls? Diamond Lil's 0
The_Caretaker Romantic Game Miscellaneous 0
TattooDog Interactive Porn Game The Internet - Best and Worst 3
sgtpepperband Lufthansa to Europe game Gaming 4
cadetsmum Game Over Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
soleil Telegraph: "Afghan not the only game in town, warns RN Head" Current Affairs 0
2_deck_dash My favourite game. Diamond Lil's 16
Similar threads


















































Top