Royals...Strange People....

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Jewell, Sep 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guy i live with is x royally royal....

Obviously suffers from OCD,PST(did Telic 1) and other head issues...

Went out with the boys for another weekend of interesting times...

and the next morning, i awake to find a group of naked marines all asleep on the living room floor,2 with knives in there hands(god knows why)....and dunno who, but smells like someone pissed in the hallway...

and they had a competition who could do most naked press ups in a club...quite the audience....

Strange bunch of boys....

Most entertaining tho.

2. And your issues with this behaviour are? :afro:
    Knives in hands in case some clever cnut decides to play 'Eyebrows' or draw funny pictures on your face with a magic marker, well would you try that with a sleeping Royal with a knife in his hand? :rambo:
    Naked because....you haven't met many Royals before then? :dwarf:
    Oh and they all pished in the hallway! :w00t:

And shagged your mum/sister/girlfriend too probably. :thumright:

3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

NZB,
    "And shagged your mum/sister/girlfriend too probably. "
    V funny, but shouldn't you add to that:

only if they are:
    a) Amputees
    b) 20 stone + and rats
    c) Mentally handicapped

4. Any holes a goal. :thumright:

5. 'only if they are:
    a) Amputees
    b) 20 stone + and rats
    c) Mentally handicapped
    Any holes a goal '

.....code for ' I'll only shag a woman who either can't escape or is incapable of saying 'No' = no rejection.Ahhhh. Bless.....the rest of us scare you that
    much ? :whew: :thanks:

6. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

taloolah,
    ".....code for ' I'll only shag a woman who either can't escape or is incapable of saying 'No' = no rejection.Ahhhh. Bless.....the rest of us scare you that "

Oooooooooooooh!

7. Just get used to the fact that Royal loves to get naked - all the time - and they also love trashing toilets as well.

Us matelots usually have to bail them out though. ;-) :)

8. They only get mad when you take away thier banjo

9. I've actually got a picture of my balls on a royals face when passed out...

but very true,if you think i would try it with a knife in said royals hand,no way.

And i dont have a problem with this behaviour....I encourage it....cept the punching women bit... :)

I have met plenty of royals...but its a first time when walking into a room that every single person was naked...i should of took a photo.

I hope you all realise this behaviour is not tolerated now...i even got banned from a sister site to this one, about potential royals being fags playing on computer games when i let a royal type a message under my username....

joke.

10. Send them round to me next time please! :bball:

11. Royal sees it as part of his civic duty to think of the sexual needs of the handicapped, oops should that be Otherabled and doesn't shy away from doing his bit, where more 'discerning' servicemen may falter.

I would have thought from the content of your posts that you'd fit into one of the afforementioned catagories.
    No? Oh well, I'm sure some more discriminating matelot will be along shortly to supply your needs.

12. if you want 5 blokes hanging out the back of you then fine,i will :thanks:

13. You've not been properly introduced to Thingy, have you?

14. Just think yourself lucky you are not sharing with an ex diesel submariner

16. no,guessing Thingy is chick or fag...

But i would be surprised to see a female log on here.

Thingy the village pole smoker?

17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Takes one to know one, Walt... :thumright:

18. I was chicken (alias skin) once........ :dwarf:

19. Walt=wannabe????

my girly is super hot....so hush.