Royal sprog on the way - wonder who the father is?

One was inspecting the gardeners handy work, when it went off accidently. What is the punishment for an ND in the royal chuff?

edited for spelling, again.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Trooped_Again said:
One was inspecting the granders handy work, when it went off accidently. What is the punishment for an ND in the royal chuff?
Hmm, not too sure; maybe he should be done for assault with a friendly weapon? Or perhaps Sophie is guilty of receiving swollen goods... :wink:

I cannot tell a lie, It was me and I hope he looks like his dad(see avatar). Does that mean I get done for treason? Charge: Assault with a friendly weapon ;P

Bloody hell guys- have we NOTHING better to do than speculate??

Leave them alone - pregnancy is bad enough without half the country speculating about the legitimacy of the child.
How does harry feel knowing people are saying he is(possibly) the child of Di and Hewitt- and at the end of the`day is it any of our godamn business??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leave them all the hell alone --- christ!!
So he's a bit woosey -- just leave them alone and let hem enjoy this moment-------- FFS

brazenhussy said:
Bloody hell guys- have we NOTHING better to do than speculate??

Leave them alone - pregnancy is bad enough without half the country speculating about the legitimacy of the child.
How does harry feel knowing people are saying he is(possibly) the child of Di and Hewitt- and at the end of the`day is it any of our godamn business??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leave them all the hell alone --- christ!!
So he's a bit woosey -- just leave them alone and let hem enjoy this moment-------- FFS
bh - this thread is in Lil's (deliberately so), not current affairs. A serious debate on a prince of the realm's ability, or not, to impregnate his wife would of course be inappropriate. However, this is Lil's :thumright:

Well, someone must be a good shot..
'cause the pheasnt landed on her head in the photo...
Given the impeccable morals of the Royals, who the father is could be anyones guess..
If it were ginger and black, then I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
Tas-ape Blue Jokes 0
T RMR 7