Royal sprog on the way - wonder who the father is?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by notafourknotfudgepacker, Jul 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's not Hewitt again is it???
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ok, who donated the syringe?
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nah, Edward was cracking off a quick one on the sofa and Sophie accidentally sat on it! ;wink:
  4. One was inspecting the gardeners handy work, when it went off accidently. What is the punishment for an ND in the royal chuff?

edited for spelling, again.
  5. wet_blobby

Perhaps his old fella did the deed, he certainly used to like throwing it around.
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, not too sure; maybe he should be done for assault with a friendly weapon? Or perhaps Sophie is guilty of receiving swollen goods... :wink:
  7. Imagine the little darlings delight when he/she is told they are somewhere distant in line to the throne, when there is no-one else left.
  8. Brilliant if Its another ginger ,
  9. an who said you could not use frog spawn
  10. Somebody had it in for him
  11. wet_blobby

12. 76th Regt of Foot in Mouth
  13. Its the Royal Wessex Yeomanry,of which he is Honorary Royal Colonel.
  14. Good girl - so it could be one of many :thumright:

Oh you mean the uniform as opposed to the father(s)
  15. damned if he does------------ damned if he doesn't!!
  16. I cannot tell a lie, It was me and I hope he looks like his dad(see avatar). Does that mean I get done for treason? Charge: Assault with a friendly weapon ;P
  17. Bloody hell guys- have we NOTHING better to do than speculate??

Leave them alone - pregnancy is bad enough without half the country speculating about the legitimacy of the child.
    How does harry feel knowing people are saying he is(possibly) the child of Di and Hewitt- and at the end of the`day is it any of our godamn business??

Leave them all the hell alone --- christ!!
    So he's a bit woosey -- just leave them alone and let hem enjoy this moment-------- FFS
  18. bh - this thread is in Lil's (deliberately so), not current affairs. A serious debate on a prince of the realm's ability, or not, to impregnate his wife would of course be inappropriate. However, this is Lil's :thumright:
  19. Well, someone must be a good shot..
    'cause the pheasnt landed on her head in the photo...
    Given the impeccable morals of the Royals, who the father is could be anyones guess..
    If it were ginger and black, then I wouldn't be at all surprised.