Royal Navy TV documentary series

QUATE8203

Lantern Swinger
I remember my Dad talking about it last year, about one of the aircraft carriers I think.

Does anybody know the name of the series or know where I can view it online would be even better, thanks in advance.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
There is a large thread on here about it. Not all of it is nice,,,lol. Channel 5 warship or something like that.

QUATE8203 said:
I remember my Dad talking about it last year, about one of the aircraft carriers I think.

Does anybody know the name of the series or know where I can view it online would be even better, thanks in advance.
watch "SAILOR" instead :wink: :wink:

slim

War Hero
scouse said:
QUATE8203 said:

watch "SAILOR" instead :wink: :wink:
Trying to make the newbies jealous of the lives sailors used to lead Scouse? :oops:

Vhel

Midshipman
This might be what you're looking for, following Ark Royal on her last deployment. They didn't bother uploading the last episode but I'm sure its available elsewhere.

Other docs I found decent were Ice Patrol on HMS Endurance in Antarctica and the two C5 programs on boats one on Perisher and the other on HMS Turbulent (id use adblock for this link) if you're interested.

Last edited: