Royal Navy terms and conditions of service.

With my interview in a couple of days, im trying to find out information of the RN terms and conditions of service? I need to commit the paragraph to memory, however i cannot find information about it/where to find the paragraph.

Help is really appreciated, thanks.

What have you been told to memorise? (So I can direct you) I didn't get asked to memorise anything specific except core values during application.

What have you been told to memorise? (So I can direct you) I didn't get asked to memorise anything specific except core values during application.
During the debrief at the end of the Recruit test, where they were explaining to use what we should revise for the interview.

thanks for the reply.

It's a bit excessive to ask you to memorise the whole thing.

For my interview, I was asked if I knew how long I would be in training, what my return of service would be (4 years) and the length of career that the Navy would initially offer me (12 years).

After that, he moved on to questions about why we have a Navy, the Royal Navy ethos and policy towards drugs etc.

Policy towards drugs? In my day (75) drugs were what were given out at the Sick Bay while you were busy dodging morning Divisions....lol!!

BY THE WAY

You don't need to revise anything specific for the interview. The interview is about you and who you are, not what you know and it's not a test on your Navy Knowledge.

You'll be asked about school, college / uni, fitness, hobbies, finances, job history, travel and the all important "why do you wanna join the RN"(?).

You'll be asked what you know about the branch you hope to enter, but it's not gonna determine your place; the rest of the interview will.

As long as you can string a sentence along, keep eye contact, not show up in a kappa tracky with your hands on you junk reeking of smoke and come across well - you'll be fine.

Trust me; I be a dawctur.