Royal Navy Submarine Patrol (2011) aka Royal Navy Submarine Mission (2011)

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
Royal Navy Submarine Patrol (2011) aka Royal Navy Submarine Mission (2011). Watch this 3 part series as Captain Ryan who is in charge of HMS Turbulent, leads his 160 crew in preparing the hunter-killer nuclear vessel for a mission that could see them stay underwater for 100 days. Setting sail from her home base of Plymouth, Turbulent’s mission is revealed, which is to patrol the pirate-infested waters of the Horn of Africa. Watch all that changes with the Libyan uprising.

KirkCrazy
Royal Navy Submarine Patrol (2011) aka Royal Navy Submarine Mission (2011)
Password: Navy

Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3

Last edited:

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
For all of you wishing to re-watch the TV Series Royal Navy Submarine Patrol (2011) aka Royal Navy Submarine Mission, here is the full episodes synopsis for you. Please enjoy!

S01E01 – The Mission

Aired 5th September 2011 - Documentary following the crew of hunter-killer class submarine HMS Turbulent. Captain Ryan Ramsey and his 130 men prepare for a mission that could see them stay underwater for 100 days, patrolling the pirate-infested waters surrounding the Horn of Africa. But then the plan changes and the Libyan uprising means the sub has to plot a new course towards Tripoli, where she and the crew will protect civilians caught up in the conflict. On a more personal level, one young able seaman is called to a military tribunal before the captain's table.

S01E02 – Action Stations

Aired 12th September 2011 - As Libyan rebels take up arms against the Gaddafi regime, HMS Turbulent has been diverted to join the NATO operation off the country's coast. The crew must be ready to fire her Tomahawk missiles at any time but there are problems on board, first a sewage leak, which is a mission-threatening mechanical failure. Meanwhile, young submariner Buster is in trouble again and Richard awaits the Captain's verdict on his leadership skills.

S01E03 – Chasing The Enemy

Aired 9th September 2011 - HMS Turbulent makes its way toward the troubled waters of the Middle East, becoming the first British submarine to pass through the Suez Canal since the Egyptian revolution, a nervous moment for all concerned. Arriving at the Bab el Mendeb Strait between Somalia and Yemen, Captain Ryan Ramsey and his crew have to conduct anti-piracy operations throughout the night. At the same time, there are new recruits to be trained for action, while Richard and Timmo both find themselves at a turning point in their careers.

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
I was on that documentary unfortunately i cant get the videos to work could anybody help me out?
No problem @busterbrown38. The videos are password protected but I have included the password under the first video. They are all set to - Navy. Please ensure you type it exactly like that as it is case sensitive. If you have any further problem then please let me know ok.

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
I have seen some of the videos need a password to be able to view. @Kirkmania will come to your rescue before long I think.
Hello @fishhead, and thank you for the praise. I have advised @busterbrown38 and you are indeed correct. The videos are protected from tampering or scammers and require a password just to play them. The password for playing the videos I included under the first video which is Navy and is the same for all the episodes. It is case sensitive so you must type it exactly. I hope this clears up any confusion.